Greetings from Seattle WA

-

chlngr1970

Reaction score
Hello all!

Just a little bit about myself and my cars. I got my first Duster in the early 90's and have been hooked ever since. I currently have a 1970 Duster with a 340/727/8.75 that I will be converting to a B engine over the winter. I just cut a deal on a 71 Demon /6 car that I can put my 340 in. :D I have a 72 D100 318/727/8.75 that has lots of rust :( but runs great. I drive a 2002 Volvo S60 T5 to work where I install home theaters ranging from a simple 2 channel with a TV to a complete 7.1 surround sound system with projector/lens system and 123" 2.35:1 screen. My GF and I are gong to be remodeling our house starting next year to add more garage space, a master suite, rec room, and my own home theater.

Hope to learn lots, and be of any help I can be.

j

Glad to have you here. This forum is a wealth of knowledge and home to a number of great people. Enjoy! Now let's see some pix!

Welcome! Glad you found us..... now where the heck are we?

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I've attached a few pix of my Duster and my truck. I don't have any pix of the Demon yet, so those when I have them.

The plans for the Duster include:
  • 400 B engine
  • 451 Stroker kit from 440source.com
  • Mancini Racing 727
  • TTI Try Y headers
  • Schumacher ( SP? ) Motor Mount kit
  • 12 point roll cage
  • Weld in sub frame connectors
  • MOPAR Spring relocation kit
  • HD Leaf springs and torsion bars
  • Late model MOPAR bucket seats ( I GOTTA be comfy :D)
  • Dual snorkel hood scoop
  • Glass fenders/hood
  • New quarters
  • Go Wing
  • Plumb Crazy Purple paint
The Demon will get my old 340/727, an 8.75 rear, and become a Demon 340 clone. It's B7 Blue with most of the interior missing, so It will take a bit longer to finish :( I miss my last two Demon 340's a lot ( almost as much as my 70 Challenger ) Finally getting my Duster done, and getting another car on the road will hopefully make up for all the cars I left behind...

j

Front End.jpg

Rear End.jpg

1972 D100 Drivers Side.jpg

1972 D100 Front.jpg

1972 D100 Interrior.jpg

318 2BBL.jpg

Drivers side front.jpg

340.jpg

welcome to the site there are a few of us in the Seattle area. nice little collection you have there.

Thanks again :) Next month, I am signing up with the Seattle chapter of MOPARs Unlimited, since they meet just 10 minutes from me. I considered the NW chapter, but Lynwood is closer than Burlington :D

Today, I cut a deal on a 68 Dart.. :D

Now I need a bigger garage :D

-
Back