Greetings from "the other side"!

-

Nitrocide595

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I come from the land of E-Bodies! Ironicaly I drive a 2003 Chevy Impala, so I'm ACTUALLY from Impalaforums.com.

I had a friend tell me to try this forum out because you're all super helpful. Dad's got a '74 'Cuda, and the story can be found at this link because I don't feel like retyping the whole thing:

http://www.forebodiesonly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4447

I also have a 360 block Dad found at work that he kept from an old work truck. I'm in school and out of a job for now, so anything I talk about getting for either Dad's car or my motor project are gonna take a while. I'm thinking about hunting down a dart to put it in someday when I'm done. I've been a Mopar guy since birth honestly :)

I look forward to learning from all of you!

Welcome Nitro, and you have finally come to the dark side i see.... :happy3: youll like it here and youll meet some great people.

HEY! you finally got here. Damn, Plymouth beat me to it.

fast response... I can tell this is gonna be a lot of fun just looking at Plymouth's sig pics lol

lol I'd kill for an A- Body! Just took a big liking to them in the last 6 months or so from checking out more Mopar history.

I'm an Automotive Engineering Technology student in school right now, so seeing some of the stuff these other guys have just drives me to get a muscle car once and for all. Dad got the Tax returns yesterday so he's getting some parts for the 'Cuda... but the chances he'll let me drive it again are slim lol he let me take it around the neighborhood a few weekends ago for the first time making him, me, and his friend Rick the only 3 people to drive it since he got it for himself when he was 18 lol

Welcome to FABO Nitrocide595!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Like to see some pictures of your car - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My fish - 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Welcome to FABO Nitrocide595!

Like to see some pictures of your car - We love pictures!
gallery

only mopar we got in my family as of now is dad's E-Body and I think I'd be shunned if I posted that one here O___O lol

only mopar we got in my family as of now is dad's E-Body and I think I'd be shunned if I posted that one here O___O lol

Hey A bodies come 1st, and all other Mopars 2nd... Show us some E body pictures!

By the way, due to technical difficulties (I must have been brain dead again), my Cuda picture did not attach, I will try again...

Attachments

• B3 Wheelie Front View Mopare Muscle.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 135
ooooo nice lookin ;)

I suck at uploading pictures, just ask the guys from Impalaforums.com... resizing pics is not my strong point lol every time I try, they take up the whole page XD I'll see what I can do. Actually just came in on a break from putting in the new (rebuilt) tranny in dad's cuda. nothing fancy, just another automatic he built from the "good parts" of 4 or 5 others he had laying around :p

Welcome aboard Bryan! It's great to have you and that beautiful ride here. I was going to send you a friend request on FaceBook but it doesn't seem you spend much time there. That's okay though ... a few days on FABO and you'll be just as addicted 24/7 as the rest of us. :-D Make yourself at home!

what's the suggested size (dimensions) of a pic to post on this thread? I'll try and post a couple

First welcome to the club :cheers:

HEY! you finally got here. Damn, Plymouth beat me to it.
Plymouth beats a lot of things to the line namely, Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Honda, etc... The lists goes on. :twisted:

Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back