Greetings!

-

Demon_Dan

Reaction score
Hey folks, Name is Dan, i signed up to this site 3 years ago and dont even remember if i introduced myself ,, so being that im back working on the car again Im looking to get active in the community. Ive got a 1972 Demon 318/727/3:55/ 8 3/4.

I rebuilt the 318 .60 over, a wild comp cam ,windage tray, flat top forged pistons,edlebrock performer intake, a 750 CFM carb, 360 heads with a stage 1 port and polish from aerohead racing.. high volume water pump, fuel pump..so on and so on. a brand new TCI 727 tranny and a 3500 stall converter.

heres some pics.

DSCF0036.jpg

Demonfront.jpg

demonnose.jpg

demontail.jpg

demonmotor.jpg

demoncam.jpg

Hey thanks! ,the intro i gave does not cover even close how into that engine i got, nothing was left alone .when i dont have a hungry 1 month old and a glaring wife near by ill be sure to really cover all the bases , if anyone has any questions about the car , ill answer them as they come. Great to be here and thanks for havin me

thanks a million , the stance is really great isnt it!? however whats killing me currently is that the front end is sagging too low and it might be the rear being up so high that is the problem...have to screw with the torsion bars and maybe upgrade the front end for it to work better.

Thanks for all the compliments, the car while very solid does look good from only about 10 yards ...any closer and you can see the half assed paint job someone gave it probably 20 years ago ..the engine compartment needs to be refreshed and around the rear window and trunk drip rails need grinding and filling. while im glad i rebuilt the engine and put a new tranny in it right away so i could drive it ...it does stink that ill have to take it all out when its time to do a proper paint job. I have no plans to make this a "show winner" ..just want to clean up the cancer on the body and put a fresh coat on it so i can apply some stripes and a scoop!

-
Back