greetings

-

hdwrench

Reaction score
good morning all ! i just joined fabo as a mopar lover . i’m also member on febo and fbbo , i currently own a 1974 barracuda under going re build which u can check out on febo in member restos if ya like . got a good buddy who has a collection of b bodies and we helping him sell some parts on fbbo. anyway i enjoy the mopars so here i am !

good morning all ! i just joined fabo as a mopar lover . i’m also member on febo and fbbo , i currently own a 1974 barracuda under going re build which u can check out on febo in member restos if ya like . got a good buddy who has a collection of b bodies and we helping him sell some parts on fbbo. anyway i enjoy the mopars so here i am !
Welcome from yet another E body guy. I can tell you that you will be amazed at the difference between the sites. In essence I have not been back to FEBO in years. These guys are the real deal for knowledge and DIY. The info here crosses over so it just plain rocks.

IMG_0962.jpeg

Welcome from yet another E body guy. I can tell you that you will be amazed at the difference between the sites. In essence I have not been back to FEBO in years. These guys are the real deal for knowledge and DIY. The info here crosses over so it just plain rocks.
i did notice that , fbbo is also different then febo ….

-
Back