Greetings

-

BblockAbody

Reaction score
Greetings, I have decided to buy a 75 Golden Duster and am toying with the idea of putting my 400Ci B block in it. But before I change this car I was wondering if anybody has any Fender Tag decoding info available. This car was bought by someone that worked at a dealership so I want to make sure I don't destroy or change something that might be on the rare side. :book: Any help would be appreciated reasonable bribes for info considered. :thumblef:

Well sorry I cant help you on your quest for the fender decoder.. maybe share a little with us about your car and what its all about before you change things, so we can be as excited about the upgrade..

Either way lad welcome to fabo.. its a great place to hang out and in the time ive been here ive learnt a lot..

I wonder why drive thru ATM machines have brailleon the numbers??
what blind guy do you know that uses the DRIVE thru?

Enjoy. Cerwin

Cerwin - You should drive around my town at 5pm, you`d swear that there`s a lot of "blind" people driving! LOL! Welcome to the site bblockabody, you`ll meet lots of great people here and learn a lot about your Mopar.- Longgone

Welcome to the site, :thumblef:

Try this link, and look for "Fender Tag Decoder"
http://www.mymopar.com/tools.htm

pic4.JPG

Don't know a whole lot about the car yet. Its a 75 gold or golden Duster 318 auto, AC, Bench seat, gauge package, strait with surface rust, metalic blue, white vinyl top, something about the turn signal indicators on the fenders glow when you smash the throttle??? minimal floor and trunk rust. And everything is on or with the car. oh and my favorite A Plymouth salesman bought it for his mother (little old lady story). 86K original miles :)

Thanks for the link 69signetv8 it don't go to 75 but it nailed my Challenger fender tag. :notworth:

The fender turn signal glow was an "economy" light or something like that, worked off of engine vacuum and was a guide to whether you were accelerating too fast. I had one on my 75 coronet, kind of a neat thing but pretty useless when driving a hot rod ! Welcome to the board by the way !

hey BblockAbody welcome aboard! we need pics! :worthles: if you put up the fender tag numbers somebody will decode it for you! don't be too quick to yank that 318 out of. besides that 318 can be made to move pretty good. i would guess that there aren't too many gold dusters out there still. sounds like a good one to me. might be pretty rare with that white top. what color is the interior? if it is white that is good also.

-
Back