Greets from Germany

-

ECSF-Mopar

Reaction score
Hello Guys!
As i already did in a few other Mopar-Forums, i wanted to quickly introduce myself.

My name is Daniel, i am 14 years old and i live in Germany.
So that's it by now.

Best regards,
Daniel.:glasses7:

Hello Daniel!

Nice to see a younger person interested in Mopars. You'll be able to learn an awful lot. Glad to have you here.

Glenn

Welcome to FABO.

I have a cousin in Germany.

Do you or your family have any Mopars?

@bernieca : Hello. Nope, i do not own a Mopar yet...unfortunately!^^

@53ryder : Hello Glenn! Always glad to be welcomed so friendly. Thanks!
I hope so! I'm always happy if i can learn something.

@Rocky_JS : Thanks, and welcome back!

@goldfish65 : Howdy! That's a pretty funny story actually. I don't know how it works in the U.S.A, but in Germany every kid gets a cardboard cone to its enrollment called "Einschulungstüte". It's mostly filled with sweets or small presents, and given to kids to their first day in school.
I got one too, and it had three cars in it (i've always had interest in cars).
It had two ricers *ashamed*, and one new generation Dodge RAM with a logo on its rear quarter that said "MOPAR".
So i found the "Einschulungstüte" a few years ago (back then, i was in third, maybe in fourth grade), and took a look on the RAM. I noticed the "MOPAR"-logo, and after a while, i asked myself what "MOPAR" actually means. So i "googled" it, and i got more interested in Mopars, Drag Racing and stuff like that day by day. And now, i'm in eighth grade and visit Mopar Meets in Germany.

So that's it.

@krazykuda : Hello.

Really? Nice! Where does he actually live?

Nope, no member of my Family does own a Mopar, me neither. I have to get my driver license at first.^^

@all : Thanks a lot for greeting me that friendly and warm.

Greets from Frankfort,
Daniel.

P.S. Please excuse my bad english.

Daniel, your english is very good. Keep following this site. You will learn lots and it may help you decide which mopar you will own in the future. There are also several members on here from Germany. You may just make some new friend(s) who live nearby. AGAIN WELCOME AND HAVE FUN!

@bernieca : Thanks a lot! I will, that's for sure. This is a pretty interesting site!
I already know which Mopar i want to buy, but new informations and new stuff to learn are always nice! I hope so, new Mopar-contacts are always nice. I love to hang out with guys that have the same passion! :toothy8:

@360duster : Hey Michael, Zufälle gibts!^^ Und wie bist du auf Mopars gestoßen? :)

Greets/Grüße,
Daniel.

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and great information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• 001@25%25.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 277
Hi Daniel and welcome to FABO! Glad to see you have an interest in old mopars, just as we do. Enjoy !!

Thanks again guys :)
I already enjoy this site, and i'm trying to make myself familiar to it.
We'll see what time and Mopar god will bring into my garage. ;-)

Greets,
Daniel.

@Abodybomber: Thanks, the pleasure is on my site!
It is "Wie gehts dir", but let's be honest : If i would live in the U.S, i couldn't speak german!! :D
English is the most important language on earth by far!

welcome! im new to this site also, where do you live in Germany? i know some people over there in Frankfort and wetzler, are they around you?

welcome! im new to this site also, where do you live in Germany? i know some people over there in Frankfort and wetzler, are they around you?
Really? That's funny!
Frankfort is probably half an hour, and about 30 kilometres away from me. Wetzlar is twice as far as Frankfort. :)

Greets,
Daniel.

Greetings Daniel. Great to see another young gun interested in Mopars. My wife's family are from Germany and some day we hope to visit there on vacation. Oh yeah, your English is great.

@fishy68 : Thanks a lot!
May I ask you where your wifes family exactly lives? I live around Frankfort! ;)

@Slappy : Thanks! :)

-
Back