Grenade Shift Knob!!

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Thinking about putting one of these in the Ramcharger. :-D

Genade1.jpg

Imagine a TSA drone seeing that. He wouldn't know whether to **** or go blind.

You can always pick up "demil" grenades at the surplus store.Just weld a nut into the bottom (where they put a hole to demil it) and you're set

Imagine a TSA drone seeing that. He wouldn't know whether to **** or go blind.

No doubt!

You should be really 'bangin' gears with that baby installed. :)

I could "Blow Away" the competition, lol.

ok I want one where do you get them?

Right here: http://www.quadratec.com/category/Vintage+Grenade+Jeep+Shifter+Knobs&pn=96117.70X/82/index.htm
Note that there are three different models. :-D I was looking for lift springs for my Cherokee when I stumbled on these. I was laughing my *** off.

LOL!

I've seen one somewhere on a rat rod before.

Perfect application! Rat Rod shifter!

You can always pick up "demil" grenades at the surplus store.Just weld a nut into the bottom (where they put a hole to demil it) and you're set

I'm guessing grenades are cast iron. I wonder if that would be a ***** to weld?

We used to have a Army surplus store here where I could have got tons of them. For over $40 I think I could come up with a way of doing myself first and look just as good.

That would be a hand burner here in the desert. Have gotten in plenty of cars with a chrome or metal shift handle and wooooooo they get hot. Have to use a rag or stretch the t-shirt to touch the dang thing....LOL

That would be a hand burner here in the desert. Have gotten in plenty of cars with a chrome or metal shift handle and wooooooo they get hot. Have to use a rag or stretch the t-shirt to touch the dang thing....LOL

Now that's hot folks! :-D

We used to have a Army surplus store here where I could have got tons of them. For over $40 I think I could come up with a way of doing myself first and look just as good.

Just kidding Ax! It would get far too hot here. I'm going to do a mopar style pistol grip for the transfer case shifter.

I had a Hurst T-handle on my '97 Dakota. That sucker would take skin with it in the summer. I had glove in the glovebox (Imagine!) for just that purpose.

Yeah I was surprised at the price. I will be hitting a surplus store soon.

-
Back