gretings from bay area, CA

-

monsterjager

Reaction score
hello group,

Name is Ryan campbell... and i am in progress of buying a 74 dodge dart 4 door. I am going to be looking at it on friday, and its going to be my first car to build up. all i know is that is runs and body looks stright from the pictures, and its a 6 cyn wuith a rough 26 mpg.

background- owned a 1986 suzuki samurai, tore it all way to rolling chassis, replaced motor with a 4 cyn from a geo metro, did the venturi tube and carb clean up and regasket, clean up with wires, re did what it seams like 50 miles of wires, anyways just rebuilt the lil 4x4 when i was 17-18.

now i have a family and i am always a die hard fan of dodge, found one for sale and it was 26 but got him to 1800. which scares me because i belive its too cheep but also its 4door which i like.

i love 4 doors and stuff people don't like..

anyways enough about me....you will be seeing me around here asking questions and what not...so either call me Ryan, or monstar, either way HI

welcome ryan.i think we have some members that live there...

welcome, I'm nearby in vacaville.

1800 for a 4dr slant 6 74' dart is pretty fair. Its the redheaded step child bumper/grill and 4drs are typically cheaper too.

An Hearty Welcome from Sac Town...

And Your first THX added :D

A big welcome from the east coast Ryan !

Welcome from S.F. bay. Your pretty close by. Hope all works out with the car your going to check out.

AJ

-
Back