-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcclain63

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 68 perfect grille that was in the truck of a car i bought that had been sitting for 22 yr close to little rock arkanas. or i can sell u my 67 grille that is very good shape. either one 400 $ complete. one ebay they go for around 800 or they only have pieces which they arn't on their very often. also i got dash out of 67 very good shape, just faded to yellow like they all do, 250. i gat a set of 67 tailight i'll let go for 300, they also were in this car for 22 yrs had seen day light for that long.

How about some picts? Where in Ky are you? PM sent.

i have a 68 perfect grille that was in the truck of a car i bought that had been sitting for 22 yr close to little rock arkanas. or i can sell u my 67 grille that is very good shape. either one 400 $ complete. one ebay they go for around 800 or they only have pieces which they arn't on their very often. also i got dash out of 67 very good shape, just faded to yellow like they all do, 250. i gat a set of 67 tailight i'll let go for 300, they also were in this car for 22 yrs had seen day light for that long.

What???

so , you need 300 bucks for a pair of 67 taillights out of a mystery car that have sat in the sun for 22 years?

jack and jill, went up the hill, to fetch a pair of grills....

so , you need 300 bucks for a pair of 67 taillights out of a mystery car that have sat in the sun for 22 years?

jack and jill, went up the hill, to fetch a pair of grills....

LOL, This has to be Barracuda parts at these prices. How about some pictures?

Yes they are Barracuda parts. I will try to post the pictures I recieved a little later today. The grill is actually a 67 grill but is in very good condition.

Ok a bit later than I stated but I got it done!
Photo-0189.jpg

Photo-0194.jpg

Photo-0193.jpg

Photo-0191.jpg

I'm still working with the seller as he says he has a 68 in nice condition as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back