grrrhh

-

bOb shingler

Reaction score
when I had the demon at the track last Wednesday ed noticed alcohol coming out the top of the #2 & #4 ports. I didn't think it was that big of a deal but decided with my infinite wisdom to remove the supercharger and intake yesterday. some how I thought having a fine mist of fuel in the engine bay with hot headers was a bad idea.:D I find that the intake to head surface is still not machined correctly. it touches at the bottom of all the port pairs but still has small bit of space at the top, it just barely touched the silicon. plus it's machined so much that the #2 nozzle broke the intake when I installed it.:eek:ops: the hole has to welded up and redrilled. :mumum:
now after I get these problems taking care of what will be next. oh I know, the front seals in the supercharger are leaking oil into the intake and have to be replaced. :violent1: ok so I did find out where the oil was coming from that was on the back of the motor and running down and dripping on the floor and why there was no oil in the front gear housing.:thumblef:

-
Back