-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pink340swinger

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I need both passenger and driver's side stainless steel quarter window corner belt moldings for a 1968 dart. They are about 2-3 inches long, link into the long straight belt molding that runs on top of the quarter panel, and screw into the top of the quarter panel next to the quarter window. Let me know what you have and how much shipped to zip code 16159. Thanks

Last edited:
Here is what I need

16198845551349136876128814311953.jpg

Those are pot metal and are about impossible to find. I may have a set I searched for months for my gts but then bought a car with them I’ll check

If you have one you could have it scanned and get a matched set 3D printed.

There is metal 3d printing, and it could be chromed.

If you have one you could have it scanned and get a matched set 3D printed.

There is metal 3d printing, and it could be chromed.

That's an interesting idea, but with literally tens of thousands of Darts produced with these moldings it shouldn't be that hard to find a set. All 68-71 darts are supposed to be the same moldings.

Part# 363-50314...Lower Drip Rail Mldgs (pair) - For GT and GTS 2dr hardtops only. Original part # 2839 795 / 794. These are located where the drip rail mldg ends at the very back and bottom of the drip rail. The chromed metal pieces have a sharp curve to them and transition into the side belt mouldings on the vehicle. No longer pot-metal - these reproductions are a high quality non pitting reproduction.....$110.00/PAIR.....IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP

363-50314.jpg

Part# 363-50314...Lower Drip Rail Mldgs (pair) - For GT and GTS 2dr hardtops only. Original part # 2839 795 / 794. These are located where the drip rail mldg ends at the very back and bottom of the drip rail. The chromed metal pieces have a sharp curve to them and transition into the side belt mouldings on the vehicle. No longer pot-metal - these reproductions are a high quality non pitting reproduction.....$110.00/PAIR.....IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP

View attachment 1715732260
Thanks Rick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back