-
Status
Not open for further replies.

james a thompson sr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have a set of gts emblems and the 2 stars with them driver quality not show but u might clean them up really good $50

20161229_133231.jpg

20161229_133241.jpg

ok u can send it to (((personal shipping information removed by moderator))) davenport iowa 52804 i wouldnt think shipping would be more than 10 ill be off here i have to go back to the hospital to c my sister had major heart surgury and is in icu with very low blood pressure so if u dont hear from me thats why

Last edited by a moderator:
ok u can send it to james a thompson sr 1110 w13th st davenport iowa 52804 i wouldnt think shipping would be more than 10 ill be off here i have to go back to the hospital to c my sister had major heart surgury and is in icu with very low blood pressure so if u dont hear from me thats why
thanks james, I'm in Australia, but I have a ca shipping address, can I paypal you inc fees? thanks

cant get rate till tomm but id say around 10 to 13 shipping to you and i would need a us postal m/o for it i dont have paypal so $ 63.00 with shipping

cant get rate till tomm but id say around 10 to 13 shipping to you and i would need a us postal m/o for it i dont have paypal so $ 63.00 with shipping
sent pm... the part number is 10916 which is hood an trunk emblems. I am looking for fender emblems. Thanks..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back