GTS Fuel Line

-

GTSowner

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find a photo or diagram of the fuel tank to engine fuel line routing for a 1968 GTS. Bought a new fuel line from Inline Tube that seems mostly correct but there are some interferences. Thanks

Here's my 68 GTS
IMG_0470.jpg
IMG_0471.jpg

That helps. It was the hole in the cross member by the right torsion bar that I was not seeing. Not all of the mounting clip holes align nicely but now I can get it close to where it belongs.

Thanks, Ron816

Did you upgrade to 3/8? If so it is a bit tight! I had trouble with the first clip from rear rail to rocker. Otherwise it was smooth!

Last edited:
Did you upgrade to 3/8? If so it is a bit tight! I had trouble with the first clip from rear rail to rocker. Otherwise it was smooth!
yes 3/8 it was tight took a bit of manipulation to get in place but it fit

yes 3/8 it was tight took a bit of manipulation to get in place but it fit
I did install at 3/8 line. Some of the bends are a bit long. For a line that is supposed to be created on CNC machines using a factory original, I expected there to be less variance. It can be made to work but hardly a drop in.

I did install at 3/8 line. Some of the bends are a bit long. For a line that is supposed to be created on CNC machines using a factory original, I expected there to be less variance. It can be made to work but hardly a drop in.

Keep in mind, yours may differ from one just like it because of minute differences in the placement of parts on these cars. No two were the same. Things like cross members and frame rails were not all in the exact same place from car to car.

-
Back