guage pods

-
I don't know if anyone actually makes then specifically for a 70 A body, but I saw some photos where a guy had adapted a set from, I believe, a Chevy Blaser? I'm not sure how much fabrication was required, but it looked pretty good int the A body. Also, I believe either Summit or Mancini had several different models listed in their catalog.

just looked in summit and they only carry em for rams. i wanna put one in my 74 dart sport to hold a oil pressure and water temp gauges. i wanna either get or make a a-piller pod so i dont have to have one of those ugly clusters hangin from the bottom of the dash

well i looked at jcripmeoff. i see they got the dual universal pod that i want,so i was gonna order the free automotive catalog, only to find out they aint got an auto one,just jeeps,truck,vws,rvs, and something else.

oldvart-i found the blazer ones in the summit catalog, do you know around what year that other dude used, or know where i can find the pics and try and get a hold of him?

anyone got a fairly new JCwhitney automotive catalog they could send me so i can get one of there gauge pods? dont have a credit card so i cant do it online

-
Back