guess todays dyno number

-
345man2,

Thanks for posting this up for us! I am pretty similar to yours, Hughes stage III's with 2.08 intakes, scat forged with H beams, 10.6 comp. Cam is solid flat over .600 and about 256 @ .050. but an airgap and only a 750hp holley. I have run it up a little over 6500 in second, never on the track. My car weighs 2,920 without me. Would be happy with 550hp, never dyno'd.

What gears, tires and rear suspension you running? Any mods to the front end suspension?

Thanks......!

it should be pretty close to same maybe a little more torque with that intake, mine also made a 583 with a 750 aed on one pull but the overall idle and manners of the motor were better with the 926 , yours shoulf fly with that weight car:blob:

don't worry about taking your 4'' stroke to 6800 rpm. if built with good parts, it will last along time. my 4.125'' stroke made peak hp at 7000 rpm.

with your weight, you should see high 10's

What jet size are you running. I have 81 in front barrel and 88 in tears on a 950hp.
Seems to like a big carb that's for sure. My 750 wouldn't feed enough. 950 really woke it up

Nice numbers! I've been thinking about the race version of that cam for a while now (the one with .630 lift, same duration)...but I'm having a hard time pulling my little cam out that works so well. My engine is very similar but with a smaller cam, 410, 10.8:1 comp, stage 2 ported Eddys by Shady Dell, 750dp, victor intake, Comp cams XR286R (248/254 duration) 3200# car....not sure on power numbers, but I think I'm probably in the 550 range. The car runs mid 10's and picks up milk and eggs from the grocery store too :D.

Nice numbers! I've been thinking about the race version of that cam for a while now (the one with .630 lift, same duration)...but I'm having a hard time pulling my little cam out that works so well. My engine is very similar but with a smaller cam, 410, 10.8:1 comp, stage 2 ported Eddys by Shady Dell, 750dp, victor intake, Comp cams XR286R (248/254 duration) 3200# car....not sure on power numbers, but I think I'm probably in the 550 range. The car runs mid 10's and picks up milk and eggs from the grocery store too :D.

Yeah I'm thinking why change when you got numbers like that! Sometimes a bigger cam will only be worse.

Nice numbers to the OP though. That ought to be a nice little screamer.

You got a real screamer there , should be good for 10's at the track .

thanks guys wow running mid tens like that would be hard to change cams, sounds like it works great:-D

As long as the suspension is capable (and you have good tires), your car should be well into the 10's too.:thumbup:

i hope so cant wait to see , got full cal trac set up so should be good to go, I think the jets were 72 and 82 74360duster , :-D

Thanks 345.
I have super stock springs in mine.
Thinking about taking the mono leafs and slide a links out of the dart and put in the duster maybe.

-
Back