guess what i found

-

Rolling_Thunder

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Well i was driving around... and saw what looked like a 1970 satellite.... im a sucker for B-bodies so i found the street and saw that the guy had 5 mopars.... 2 4-door cars including a sport fury.... and the 70 satellite and a 1973 Cuda.... noone was home :crybaby: so i left contact info... but i ran the vins and got this....

1973 Cuda 340 4bbl from Hamtrack

The real find ???? It wasnt a Satellite.... it is a 1970 GTX 440 4bbl car.... needless to say i will be paying this guy a visit with cash in hand monday

who hates me ? :headbang:

Wow, that sounds like a pretty good find! Do you think he will sell? Does this mean you are going to have to wait longer fo the 5 speed?

And Yes i hate you. I know where thers a #s matching Plumcrazy 70 GTX along with to 69 Barracudas, one 383 Notch and one 383 vert.

good luck. I hope its not one of those "I am planning on restoring them all " and never does anything with them.

Untitled.jpg

I HATE hearing "oh Im ganna do something with em someday". dude, no you arent. give it to me and be happy that someone who can apprciate it for what it is has it.

I know a guy that has a couple of Scamps, and Chargers in his
yard up north,they've been there for the 5 years I've been
here, but they're all going to be running soon ?????? Sure they will!!

After spening 19 years and counting in jail, I can honestly tell you that stealing them is not good. Getting caught is worse. By the way, my highschool guidence counseler was right about me ending up in jail, she just did not think that I would get paid for it.

-
Back