Status
Not open for further replies.

'71 Dart Custom

Advocate of the Slant
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have some musical equipment I would like to sell.

First, I have a Limited Edition Epiphone Les Paul Special. This is NOT the $125 LP Special that you can find anywhere. It is the considerably more rare Custom Shop version and is more of an exact replica of a Gibson LP Special. It has a glued-in set mahogany neck and stock P-90s that sound hot and clear. The body is three piece solid mahogany. It has one crack in the finish beside the volume knob. This crack is visible in one of the pictures. Other than that, the guitar is a beautiful wine red. The action is great and the neck is straight. I'll throw in the SKB ABS plastic case I store it in. The case isn't pretty, but it's proved to be indestructible over the years.

I found 1 of these guitars on Ebay. It was going for $325. I'll take $280+shipping for the guitar w/ case.

DSC03354.jpg

DSC03355.jpg

DSC03359.jpg

DSC03361.jpg

DSC03364.jpg

DSC03362.jpg

I also have a 1979 Yamaha SJ-180 acoustic that my mother bought brand new. I am selling it and the original case (cardboard covered with fake alligator skin) The guitar and the case have many scratches and dings, but both are in good shape. I've been playing that Yamaha for about 12 yrs now and it would make someone an excellent knock-around guitar. I installed a Dean Markley piezo pickup in it a few years ago. If you use it in conjunction with an eq pedal, it sounds okay through an acoustic amp.

I found three of these guitars on Ebay, all priced well over $100. I'll sell this one w/ case for $80+shipping.

DSC03368.jpg

DSC03373.jpg

Also for sale is a Fender Champion 600 5 watt tube amp. I bought the amp brand new, but put better tubes in it and also shoehorned an eight inch Weber ribbed cone AlNiCo speaker in it. It was a tight fit, but fits just fine nevertheless. I replaced the speaker grillcloth with material from an old burlap sack, which actually looks very cool and rather old fashioned.

I'll sell the amp and throw in some extra tubes for $50+shipping.

DSC00331.jpg

DSC00337.jpg

Finally, I have a MXR Micro Flanger pedal and a Digitech Bad Monkey Tube Overdrive pedal. Both like new and in original boxes with instructions. I'm asking $30 for the MXR and $20 for the Digitech.

My reason for selling these items is that I don't play guitar enough anymore to justify the hassle of all this equipment. I want to buy a good nice-quality small-bodied acoustic, $400 range. All these items I'm selling are in great shape overall and I'd love to see someone get some use out of them. I just want one good acoustic and I'll be happy.

All I have left is the Yamaha acoustic. It's still up for grabs if anyone wants it. Everything else was sold locally yesterday.

That was a great deal on that stuff. Very Cool use of the Burlap IMO. Those little tube amps are perfect for Harmonica players. And a Neck Thru Epi Custom Shop for under $300 was a steel. I missed out.

Those Epi's are pretty nice. I had a Epi Les Paul custom for a while. I usually took it to shows and left the Gibson at home. It sounded great and Id rather someone walk off with a $400 guitar instead of my $1200 guitar

Yeah, I really enjoyed that Epi, but just got tired of the hassle involved with an electric. I bought an Art & Lutherie cedar-top parlor guitar and couldn't be happier. It's perfect for kicking back in the recliner and sounds good enough that I could mike it if I went out in a public setting.

I've still got the Yamaha acoustic for sale if anybody wants it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back