Gull Wing/Go Wing Pedastal Mounts differences?

-

Stormy69

Dusted
Reaction score
Are there any? i have had a oe gull wing in storage for 17+ years and havent used it due to a lack of mounting brackets(stands). I priced a set of re-pops and they told me $270!!! thanks for any info.

thanks for those, i was planning to make some from stainless since i dont have them either. what i am trying to discern are the stands the wing mounts to.

scamper, thanks for the link, thats perfect... sadly i have let my mopars sit for almost 13 yrs, picking up a part here and there over the years that i want but havent wrenched on them in that long.... that leaves me out in the cold right now for current parts sources as the net was just getting rolling back then and i dont recall any mopar vendors or sites that long ago, but i was on egay then :) got into fox mustangs and am only just getting back into mopes. here is one for ya, i worked for Carl Harvey at Mopar Country in Phx AZ back in 91-92! wnet to japan, came back and messed with my 70 a little only to find the motor was seized so i moved on to my mustangs.

sooooo is it possible then if you have a go-wing installed...remove the wing only... (8 screws?) and replace a Gull wing with the same 8 screws? And never change or alter the mounts?

Aloha!

I'm not 100% sure on the exact spacing between the gulls and go's, BUT I've installed both, and the pedestals were the same....but there are different manufacturers nowadays.......

Have one of the guys here measure the spacing on their Go and then compare it to the Gull for ya'.........

-
Back