gunbroker?

-

raw111

Reaction score
Has anyone tried selling a gun on gunbroker? or is there a better place to try? My wife wants to sell her shotgun to buy a sewing machine... and would like to get a fair as price as possible as we paid 1600 for it, and hoping to get 1100 or close to it and i doubt a gunshop would give that, or is there a better place to try? thanks guys!

gunbroker.com and auctionarms.com are the two best shots IMO. For a higher end shotgun I would try auctionarms first. Good Luck

ya i wasnt sure where to put it and i figured jokes was off topic as it doesnt involve an a-body :p didnt want someone to think it was a rare trim model :p

see if i tried to sell it here i would try to trade it for parts i need and than there would be a ball of fire between me and the wife! lol

There is this section.................

Other Stuff For Sale

Looking to sell something not car related?

Got a TV or computer you want to sell?

Or anything else for that matter, sell it here!

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/forumdisplay.php?f=42

This section is for good stuff that is not car related.

gunbroker & auctionarms are good, but the market is down right now.

try gunsamerica.com
it a sale & auction site !
they seem to get top dollar for good guns !
I have seen a bunch & bought a couple of high quality pieces there !
Good Luck !

Has anyone tried selling a gun on gunbroker? or is there a better place to try? My wife wants to sell her shotgun to buy a sewing machine... and would like to get a fair as price as possible as we paid 1600 for it, and hoping to get 1100 or close to it and i doubt a gunshop would give that, or is there a better place to try? thanks guys!

What about the newspaper or a gun show?

-
Back