Gunther Toodys in Arvada - August 22nd

-

440brew

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am in Fort Collins and planning on going to the Colorado Mopar Car Club show on Aug 22 at Gunther Toodys in Arvada.

Anyone interested in shining up their rides (a's b's and e's) caravaning down to the show. I am planning on driving down 287 thru Loveland, Longmont etc. It takes about 1 hour and 20 mins. We could meet up with groups as we travel south!

Anyone interested?

Count us in. We can meet up with the caravan on 287 in Lafayette. Keep us posted on your departure time from Ft Collins.

Count us in. We can meet up with the caravan on 287 in Lafayette. Keep us posted on your departure time from Ft Collins.

Sounds good Scamp, I will contact you closer to the date. Hopefully more mopars and their drivers jump on board!

sweet. i am like 2 miles away from there so i will hopefully be able to get there. thats a busy weekend tho. thanks for letting us know about it tho:) hope to see some mopars there

Scamp where is a good place to meet you off of 287/wadsworth?? Arapahoe or baseline intersection? I am thinking 8ish

I love that place. Me and my friends would hang out there all the time. Then I moved. Please take lots of pics, and have a vanilla malt for me.

At little late but here are pictures of all the A-Bodies that were at the Colorado Mopar Car Show at Gunther Toody's in Arvada a couple of weeks ago.

This is 440Brew's (a member here) Dads car.
DSCN1595.jpg

DSCN1594.jpg

This one is mine. A work in progress.
DSCN1593.jpg

This is owned by another member here "jaws"
DSCN1592.jpg

DSCN1591.jpg

DSCN1598.jpg

DSCN1596.jpg

This one ended up winning best in show. Isn't that crazy, it beat out a ton of great looking "B" and "E" bodies!! It's about time the "A's" get noticed.
DSCN1597.jpg

I really liked this one so he get two pictures on the post!
DSCN1590.jpg

Same car different angle, and still a great looking Dart.
DSCN1604.jpg

DSCN1589.jpg

DSCN1588.jpg

DSCN1587.jpg

This guy won best "A" body so gets two pictures.
DSCN1599.jpg

DSCN1600.jpg

DSCN1601.jpg

Also a member here "scamp80602" gets two pictures to show off his new rally wheels.
DSCN1602.jpg

From the other side.
DSCN1607.jpg

DSCN1605.jpg

They are a little hard to see but this one had some pretty cool wheels on it
DSCN1603.jpg

DSCN1606.jpg

DSCN1608.jpg

Then there is always the show that comes to the show, you know the cars that are in the parking lot that look just as good as the ones that are in the show but for some reason won't play??

Actually this guy is in our club and had to work the day of the show, so he gets a kitchen pass and I won't give him a hard time.
DSCN1612.jpg

This one is nice and it's for sale.
DSCN1609.jpg

DSCN1610.jpg

That was it for the a-bodies but I need to put in one of the viper that was there. I guess it was too early for the hotties to be gathered around it but I'm sure they were there. If you look really close you can make out an a$$ print right above the front tire there.:-D

DSCN1611.jpg

Hope you all have enjoyed the pictures.

Needed to post this so we got the paper clip and people would know that I added the pictures.

Also there were two more A's that I didn't get pictures of. One was a convertable that was under construction and the other was a blue 68 Cuda that too many people were standing around when I was there to take the pictre. The Cuda was next to the green convertable and the convertable dart was next to the 66 Dart.

8)

mopar_logo_new1 (Small).jpg

Thanks for the pics! I was wishing I could make it, but life.......

Any way, I LOVE Jaws car. Its got me thinking convertiple, we'll have to see. Very nice bunch of cars. Going to have to make mine look decent or stay in the lot.

-
Back