H E L P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! asap PLEASE

-
I have been going insane trying to compare 2 different schematics, my orig 69' and the newer 73 diagrams trying to find out if my idleing problem lies in the ignition sys. I have found that they are reversed. too bad its damn near 12:00 here and the wife may get a lil ticked if I fire up the 360 bout now! lol damn it!!!!!

like Dart360Custem said.

and I did that my self one time or two :cussing:

Well all of the electronic ignition diagrams say I definately have it backwards. I am in such a hurry because I have to drive the car to our new house across town and it idles incredibly low when its hot. I have absolutely no time to mess with it. I know itll make the trip across town no prob. but now it just bothers me that its messed up! and that it has been for quite some time!!!!!!!!

As well as I have finally made heads and tails out of the two systems (I THINK) and I know I have a bit of stuff to straiten out now! :cussing:

well I just went out to check it all out and found that fortunately I have all the other wires correct but I did have the coil backwards. Now, isnt the Tach wire supposed to go on the pos. side? thats where it was but now that I have switched them to the correct way I think I moved the tach wire with them and didnt leave the tach wire on the pos. side.

if it is a chrysler elec. ign, the black/ylw stripe goes to the neg, original blue goes to pos, green isnt used and the blue/ylw stripe goes to ballast resistor(must have 12v at this side).

-
Back