-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
With the snow only 7 cars showed up but had a good time.Ya I am board LOL.=P~

Attachments

• sony pic 725.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 215
Let me see if I can jump in and add to your car show Snake, I hope my brothers camera is charged :-D it wont take five pictures with out needing a charge :toothy10:

sweet anyone else? I got ice cold beer

Here is a 66 Valiant they used in a movie called Fire Ball 500 built by our member greenhornet he gifted me with along with the trailor :-D
The Willy I built three years ago :-D

Heck it's 12 o:clock somewhere :-D two shots of Tequila and a cold BL on this cold winter day :-D

Back ground pictures of my past and mine and my children's dirt track cars, That is Creed by my ol 73 Challenger :happy10:

Attachments

• Picture 107.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 187
  • Picture 105.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 189
  • Picture 108.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 187
  • Picture 098.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 180
  • Picture 103.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 179
I had quite a few turn out....I think you had better parking than
I did. The people that showed up for mine were complaining
about not being able to get out of their cars.

Good thread!

DSCF2806_Medium_.jpg

Here is a 66 Valiant they used in a movie called Fire Ball 500 built by our member greenhornet he gifted me with along with the trailor :-D
The Willy I built three years ago :-D

Heck it's 12 o:clock somewhere :-D two shots of Tequila and a cold BL on this cold winter day :-D

Back ground pictures of my past and mine and my children's dirt track cars, That is Creed by my ol 73 Challenger :happy10:

Looks good Memike me a nd the Dart are on our way over plow your road.:-D

Despite over a foot of snow, we had a decent turnout!

Attachments

• asas.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 166
  • cats 005.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 172
  • cats 009.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 162
No salt here, sand is the way our little town goes, We don't get much snow, but it seems we have had some bad ice storms and snow for the last 3 to 5 years.
If I have to leave the hill I drive Victoria, she is in here nest staying high and dry for the last few days. when it dries up I will be on the road again :-D

Hi, I got Cabin Fever Too!!, Nice Rides!!, Who Won??:cheers::cheers:

looks like i need to send some sunshine up yalls way but it does make me think of a friend i have in maine who has a gorgeous harley and i asked him how he did it he said they only ride about 5 months out of a year and spend rest of time working and cleanig on them

To many more entries to come ron john

-
Back