had a visit from the sheriff this weekend

-
i was a bad neighbor for a while. i lived in an apartment building for about a year, the guy next door used to beat his girlfriend a few times a week. my gf couldnt stand hearing it, neither could i... i called the cops every time. after about 3 months they moved out lol.

i was a bad neighbor for a while. i lived in an apartment building for about a year, the guy next door used to beat his girlfriend a few times a week. my gf couldnt stand hearing it, neither could i... i called the cops every time. after about 3 months they moved out lol.

Shoulda just went over and gave him a whoopin and asked him how he likes it.

And no, not a bad neighbor.

... but one of my neighbors is going to get some big black marks out side their house if I find out who was the butt that complained.

It's best just to forget about it. Once you retaliate you go from being right to being wrong, and all of the sudden, you become the asshole.

It's done, get over it and move on.

That is a chronic problem in the town I live in so I bought a large tract of land right across the street from the city limits. I created a business that will let me have all the cars I want just in case they ever do manage to annex me.

Neighbors are one of the reasons I live where I do. I've only met one and he stopped to see if he could help me with my Jeep (had the hood up checking fluids). The only neighbors close enough to get a hint of what I do don't give a shiite what I do. They're cows....

our neighbor used to beat his wife and daughter as well and had 15 cars all rotted out sitting in his driveway all missing wheels up on blocks raccoons and wasps living in them complete junk every where rusted out wheelbarrows junk tires old street signs rusty scrap metal, mowers you name it he had or still has it but he complains about the 2 cars i leave sitting in the winter under covers and the pick up that sits unless it gets bad out .
cops wont do anything about him peeping in the windows at my wife and daughter or following us around or stealing things out of our yard in the middle of the night even with video taped proof .
county sees his yard wont do anything because he has money and is good friends with one of the twp trustees . but he says one thing about us and we get in trouble and get fines because we dont have money . this time they fined us because there are leaves in the yard and sticks that fell off the trees from the wind weve had lately .
Thats why we are trying to get things paid off to move away . let him terrorize someone else .maybe it will be the wrong person and hell get his in the end

It could be the lime hurts there eye's when the sun hits it. I would light it up at night with with flashing flood lights. My neighbors behind complained that my old Diesel would wake them in the morning when I left for work. I put a street light up in the back yard for the squirrels and deer. Then they didn't have to worry about waking up. They couldn't sleep. They moved.

Looks abandoned to me! Now... Put the abandoned vehicle re-title in my name, I'll be by to pick it up in a week or two... :D :D :D

- CK

Hey i called it first, thems fightin werds ^^^^^ Lol as matt says...
Mopar madness brawl last man standing gets the car Lmfao

-
Back