had a visit from the sheriff this weekend

-

mwls73duster360

Bad as Buddy Holly
Reaction score
So i guess my Duster is an abandoned car lol. Someone called the sheriff and said my car has been on the street for months. I drive it every day. The sheriff did have a good laugh wheni started it. He said that don't sound like any abandoned car I've ever seen. Glad he was nice but one of my neighbors is going to get some big black marks out side their house if I find out who was the butt that complained. Its the nicest car on my block heck even the sheriff agreed with that.

This is where I park it every day right in front of my house.

Attachments

• IMG_20130108_072234.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 515
Some people are snobs... if you don't drive brand new then it's junk.

Then add in the people who can't mind his or her own business to save his or her life and you've got the makings for a neighbor who thinks he or she is the neighborhood "ward boss."

I've got one of them. She likes to look in my windows then ***** about what I do in my home. Somehow or the other she also thinks she has the right to tell me how to live my life. Hopefully, I'll be moving back into the country soon.

Someone is jealous and could not take seeing it :D
Be careful, and don't let this nut drive you to do something to get you a ticket.
Put a sign on it= I pay my road taxes :D Cool sheriff visit 8-)

The messed up part is I'm in the country lol well there is a farm right behind me we are the only neighborhood for miles and its only like six houses problem is most are retired teachers and they all voted Obama while i had a huge mitt Romney sign in my front yard lol. Funny thing is they all smile and wave wheni drive by. O well their life is so boring they have to do something right ROFL

I was going to say, i wouldn't park that in the street but sounds like you are kinda in the middle of nowhere. Back in the mid 80's i had a 2yr old vette that i parked in my front yard after someone tried to break into it. It was a 6 family row type house and "my" yard was only car sized. I got up one morning with a ticket on it for parking on the tree belt.

It would be in the garage if it was my choice but we have 5 cars and 5 motorcycles the garage and driveway was spoken for before I got the Duster.

same here man park both my whips on the street while the valiant was waiting to get fixed had neighbors ask when u gettin rid of it i told them oh soon then it was gone getting worked on they thought i scraped it it was funny seeing evreyone's face when i drove it home fixed with the new panels on.

So i guess my Duster is an abandoned car lol. Someone called the sheriff and said my car has been on the street for months. I drive it every day. The sheriff did have a good laugh wheni started it. He said that don't sound like any abandoned car I've ever seen. Glad he was nice but one of my neighbors is going to get some big black marks out side their house if I find out who was the butt that complained. Its the nicest car on my block heck even the sheriff agreed with that.

I can't stand those kind of neighbors. My parents use to have ones like that. Called them every time i did work on a car. And ironically, had the crappiest house in the neighborhood. As if 1 car in progress was really the eyesore...lol

same here man park both my whips on the street while the valiant was waiting to get fixed had neighbors ask when u gettin rid of it i told them oh soon then it was gone getting worked on they thought i scraped it it was funny seeing evreyone's face when i drove it home fixed with the new panels on.

Lol that's funny. My next door neighbor has a really cool car I'll have to ask him to let me take Pics he built the whole thing himself Idk what drive train he used but I've always wanted to make my own car its pretty cool.

That sucks. I have a gal 2 houses down that is always calling the cops or the city to complain. The neighbor across the street called her a Nazi. LOL She turned me in for parking my tool truck in my driveway. Code Enforcement came out and measured." Not a problem here" he said. I should park my truck directly across from her driveway to show her what legal parking is all about. *****! lol
tmm

our neighbor is forever calling the county on us 3 times last year then once so far this year his complaint? sticks laying in the yard and my galaxie malibu and van not being driven because they sit during the winter so he calls them out all the time . They came out and inspected the yard issued a $400 fine for the sticks and the fence we have leaning against the house that we are slowing buying more of to keep that a$$hole out of the yard and keep him from peeping in the windows . My wife and daughter cant even go outside in the summer because he will yell over here at her about doing yard work and calls her a fat bit** . Any one thinking about moving don't move anywhere near lake twp or wood county ohio in general if you dont have much money . we are going to move as soon as we get some bills caught up and pay a few things off . I hope no one has a neighbor like ours .

our neighbor is forever calling the county on us 3 times last year then once so far this year his complaint? sticks laying in the yard and my galaxie malibu and van not being driven because they sit during the winter so he calls them out all the time . They came out and inspected the yard issued a $400 fine for the sticks and the fence we have leaning against the house that we are slowing buying more of to keep that a$$hole out of the yard and keep him from peeping in the windows . My wife and daughter cant even go outside in the summer because he will yell over here at her about doing yard work and calls her a fat bit** . Any one thinking about moving don't move anywhere near lake twp or wood county ohio in general if you dont have much money . we are going to move as soon as we get some bills caught up and pay a few things off . I hope no one has a neighbor like ours .

When I lived in longview wa I had a neighbor like that some how his brand new BMW burnt to the ground one night lol wasn't me can't say I might not have mentioned how funny it would be to a few people though maybe it just caught the wrong ears lmfao

Ya some people will complain if there hung with a new rope.
Don,t worry about the other person, work on yourself as everyone
should do(your neighbor).
My brother is having the same issues ,yet the person that complained
has 2 sheds in his front yard and now has to get rid of them because
my brother countered back.
It really is turning into a childish game.
Had to have my dog debark because of my neighbor, but NOW she can bark
all she wants.
I love my Doggy Krissy.

Darryl

Yeah I hear you I won't go back and forth with anyone don't even know who it was at this point. If it gets bad then I only retaliate once and I stay smart about it. Do enough to shut them up but just slightly below legal charges lol I know the laws well and how to wiggle through many of them. Like here I am aloud to run any yard equipment after 8am I have a really loud chain saw and I checked it's legal ROFL 8am sharp every morning for a week should do it. If it has to go that far.

The biggest dickhead in our community has 3 or 4 old cars that are nice. Complains about all sorts of stuff, cars parked in driveways, wanting to know what you have in your backyard, you running a business, etc. Fishing for stuff to whine about.

He's a guy that owns cars but is NOT a "car guy" fricken prick.

Cracked, your neighbor is in for a rude awakening with some 2am Nitrous Launches right in front of his house!! haaaa:burnout:

On the 2 step at 5K!!

The messed up part is I'm in the country lol well there is a farm right behind me we are the only neighborhood for miles and its only like six houses problem is most are retired teachers and they all voted Obama while i had a huge mitt Romney sign in my front yard lol. Funny thing is they all smile and wave wheni drive by. O well their life is so boring they have to do something right ROFL
It happened to me, I came home on leave for Christmas. My ETS was the beginning of February so I left the car and flew back. My dad wrote the Chief stopped by to ask about the abandoned car. It was only 4 months old!! The old lady next door complained. She was a big time Nixon supporter..LOL (I voted for Nixon later that year!) Some people live to screw with others, don't let it get to you.

Every time I see one of these threads it reminds me how good I have it. I can go out in the street and roll smoke from the tires and no one says a word. I have several vehicles around and no complaints, I guess I just have decent neighbors.

clearly it's because you have no hub caps, add some dog dish caps and it'll look like a new bentley :D

Every time I see one of these threads it reminds me how good I have it. I can go out in the street and roll smoke from the tires and no one says a word. I have several vehicles around and no complaints, I guess I just have decent neighbors.

Had neighbors like that one time they even would come over as a group when I'd do a burn out lol one of them taught me how to do seats cool guy

I feel for your situation.
Luckily I live in the neighborhood I grew up in. I bought the house from my parents, and most of the people around me have done the same thing, or are the parents of my friends growing up. I do a lot of installs for forum members here. We have big get togethers of car guys and gals to offer free work for other members. They all show up with their hotrods. Draws lots of attention, and zero complaints.

-
Back