Had good Mopar luck lately

-

Capt. Zorro

Reaction score
I posted on the welcome forum about a month ago about my old Dart I had lost years ago. Well I still haven't found it but did find a nice '67 2dr. Ht. locally. It's an original /6 auto but someone over the years had swapped in a 273 auto. I found a '70 440 auto with B body headers that a guy had in his shop for about 20 yrs. for $500.00. Fooled around with it and got it running. Went to the Nashville swap meet last weekend and found an Edelbrock intake for $80.00 for it. Ran into a good deal on a 1956 354 Hemi on Craigs list Monday. The guy says it runs too, pulled the valve covers and it looks good inside. Going to pull the pan tomorrow and see how it looks on the bottom end. I can't stand any more good deals, I don't have any room left in the shop..

DSCN0849.jpg

DSCN0847.jpg

DSCN0848.jpg

It's a general show every year, lots of old car parts. One guy had a bunch of Mopar 4 speeds, clutches, flywheels etc. (no A body tho) The guy I got the Manifold from had several more, one factory # RB for $125.00 and saw another 2x4 440 with carbs for $225.00 but the carbs were junk. No Hemi stuff, a little Ford and alot of Chevy engine parts. There were a few bargains and alot of dreamers trying to hit a home run. It's a good show, not like the Charlotte Auto Fair but a full day if you try to look at everything close.

-
Back