Had Lunch Tuesday with another FABO member!

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Yawl may remember the recent benefit auction we had, and another member, clHyer, offered up a custom made etched mirror with the winning bidder having their choice of emblem being put on it. Also he custom framed the whole thing. Well I won the auction and had him make one with the Plymouth emblem on it. It turned out fantastic and as soon as I have it hung in the shop, I'll post some pictures.
Well Calvin took me to lunch in his beautiful 72 Duster.We had some great BBQ at George's BBQ in Byron Ga. He later took me by the historic site where they held The second Atlanta International Pop Festival was a rock festival held in a soybean field adjacent to the Middle Georgia Raceway in Byron, Georgia, from July 3-5 1970. Attendance was estimated between 200,000 to 600,000 . It was also Jimmy Hendrix largest crowd he played to.
Anyway Cal and I had a great afternoon. You really need to check out the custom Etched in glass mirrors he custom makes, they are awesome!

I LOVE stuff like that.
Not just mirrors, but anything another member here or customer I have gives me.
I have a Dog fighting Corsair oil painting that is autographed by an ex Navaho code talker named Skip Rains that was given to me, and is hanging in my office and a Canadian Mopar hat from a member here along with other things here and there.

Looking forward to seeing your mirror Roy.

Calvin is a good dude. His Duster really is somethin, ain't it?

Yes it really is a awesome car. He has built perfect balance between old school muscle and being a true street driver. Something I have yet to be able to , a true balance between being a hot rod and being a pleasure to drive. Calvin has taken this Duster all over including Canada!

Yes it really is a awesome car. He has built perfect balance between old school muscle and being a true street driver. Something I have yet to be able to , a true balance between being a hot rod and being a pleasure to drive. Calvin has taken this Duster all over including Canada!
Canada!!? Well we won't hold that against him. Lol:poke:

-
Back