Had to run from the twister !

-
These things don't have mercy do they Asa ? :D our area was hit last night and this morning again.
I am happy and so glad your Plymouth took care of you while the tornado was there, it is hard to Dodge a tornado :glasses7: And I say good call on your part to have known what direction to go into to get out of it's way :color:
Bold move Mopar man :cheers: My Plymouth could not Dodge lightning (I am sure you remember) so don't try that my friend :D

These things don't have mercy do they Asa ? :D our area was hit last night and this morning again.
I am happy and so glad your Plymouth took care of you while the tornado was there, it is hard to Dodge a tornado :glasses7: And I say good call on your part to have known what direction to go into to get out of it's way :color:
Bold move Mopar man :cheers: My Plymouth could not Dodge lightning (I am sure you remember) so don't try that my friend :D

looked like the new bank was going to get it in the last pic ! I stood out under the carport and listened to the radio in my dodge p/u, the direct tv was useless. listened to the freight train for about 3-4 minutes, never did see it tho !

so you ran AWAY from a twister?

I would have guessed most people on here would run towards them ;)

Glad your alright Asa. Damn, you lead an interesting life!

Jack
LOL ya i guess i do .

well I didnt get out un damged I have broke some thing in the front end . Shes got a pop that she didnt have before i pushed her way harder then i wanted to .

looked like the new bank was going to get it in the last pic ! I stood out under the carport and listened to the radio in my dodge p/u, the direct tv was useless. listened to the freight train for about 3-4 minutes, never did see it tho !
wow

so you ran AWAY from a twister?

I would have guessed most people on here would run towards them ;)
Hell ya i cant move the house but i can move the cuda lol

Wow !! -- Glad that you are safe. I assume that the family are also OK. +++++

it is in my area in Alabama must have been close because knocked tv and now power out but I think I dodged another one

Just got home with the old girl found out what i killed in the front running from the thing . I killed the bump stop and shock on the passger side . when i change the barrings some time next week i will fix the shock too . I already have 2 new front ones i got for my old car that i never used .

I dodged a couple of them over by the Hard Rock. Really gets the adrenalin flowing.

I was right behind you Asa, just couldn't keep up to that Chevy. That was a while back.

Oh ya lol I had that truck side ways though that light lol that was an every man for him self thing lol that was a few years ago bud

-
Back