Hagerstown MD Greencastle PA area

-

dwire67

Reaction score
Anybody live in this area? Just trying to get a idea of how it is around there?
I see homes are resaonable and property taxes also seem low also.
Any info would be big help.

yep im from this area!! pretty good area lots of cars shows when the weather warms up!! hagerstown has a cruisin every weekend at the mall that pulls in 300 plus cars on saturday nights!! we have a local dragstrip just 5 mins outside of hagerstown!! and its only an hour drive to the big Carlisle events!!! this area is growing there are jobs to be had depending on your profession.... i vote for Pa!! if you move id be glad to introduce you to most of the local mopar people we have a nice little following in this area i think!!

look around in chambersburg Pa the closer you get to hagerstown home prices are a little higher. i have a buddy getting ready to sell a house with 2 acres of land 2 car garage paved driveway nice little cape code style started home is what i would call it. if interested i can get some ##'s for you!! and its only a mile from me lol! just outside of chambersburg.

it's not bad here. there is a roundy-round dirt track too with racing every weekend. it's still kind of country here :D has grown up over the past 10 years, but not as much as frederick, md

Thanks guys for all the INFO and yes we are looking to move -Looking to move next year after my son is out of High school. It is getting way to costly around where I am
I live on 1 acre with ranch style house and I have 24x32 pole barn for my cars.
Is it easy to find same type of property in the area?

-
Back