Halo 4

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
is anybody as excited as i am? im kinda a nerd when it comes to this game but really! i knew it wasn't the end of the series but its actually has a release date!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9iQiHNXgMU"]YouTube - ‪Halo 4 - E3 2011: Official Trailer‬‏[/ame]

no i never got into that game im still playing need for speed games lol and the nes games i even have a n 64 i play some times lol u know some of the old guys dont even know what we are talking about lol

no i never got into that game im still playing need for speed games lol and the nes games i even have a n 64 i play some times lol u know some of the old guys dont even know what we are talking about lol

i still play starcraft, golden eye, zelda, mariokart, and a bunch of others from N64... lol first and best console ever...

i like mariokart and mario64 and some others on the n64 but i still like the nes console super mario bros 1.2.3 duck hunt teen age mutant niga turtles .... and so on im still in the 80s over here lol

i like mariokart and mario64 and some others on the n64 but i still like the nes console super mario bros 1.2.3 duck hunt teen age mutant niga turtles .... and so on im still in the 80s over here lol

my frav was like toad warriors or something lol

well all i got is a ps2 that plays any 1/2 good car games...forza ive played at my bros i like it when i crash lol parts go all over then its got a 68ish barracuda i killed that poor car drum brakes waht u going to do ?lol

well all i got is a ps2 that plays any 1/2 good car games...forza ive played at my bros i like it when i crash lol parts go all over then its got a 68ish barracuda i killed that poor car drum brakes waht u going to do ?lol

i made a pro touring chally with a big hemi and i smoke enzo's with it lol... a little tail happy but it makes you hard to pass when you take up the hole road!

well that cuda my bro told me it drive like u think it would i said ok he didnt tell me it have like 1000 hp lol and no brakes so when he put brakes on it that thing nothing could come close to it and if some thing did smack ohhh body man heres one more

Halo-1 for the PC was freaking awesome. I actually have a copy of Halo-2 for the PC but I was never able to get the POS application to run properly. Sadly I have no time or money for a console so Halo-3, ODST, Reach etc are going to have to stick with you guys. It sure looks neat, though. -LY

Halo-1 for the PC was freaking awesome. I actually have a copy of Halo-2 for the PC but I was never able to get the POS application to run properly. Sadly I have no time or money for a console so Halo-3, ODST, Reach etc are going to have to stick with you guys. It sure looks neat, though. -LY

i got a 360 for when halo 3 came out then bought reach and the others lol... i have the whole series and beaten them all on legendary

i havnt gotten into halo yet, mostly because of the hype (yeah i'm that guy, lol) so far its black ops for me maybe MW3 when it comes out. i was thinking about battlefield 3 but heard the gameplay for the previous ones was just "okay...."

is anybody as excited as i am? im kinda a nerd when it comes to this game but really! i knew it wasn't the end of the series but its actually has a release date!

I'm not a gamer, at all, so I can't share your enthusiasm about the release of a video game. But, I'm happy for you. Enjoy. :thumbup:

Just don't forget to get your *** outside and do some physical exercise that get's your heart rate up and steady for at least 20 minutes, at least 3 times a week. lol

I got into it years ago when I was stationed in Turkey. We would link a few machines together with about 8 of us playing in one game on 2 or 3 televisions. I wasn't that good at it, but I enjoyed it. I haven't played it in years though.

I'm not a gamer, at all, so I can't share your enthusiasm about the release of a video game. But, I'm happy for you. Enjoy. :thumbup:

Just don't forget to get your *** outside and do some physical exercise that get's your heart rate up and steady for at least 20 minutes, at least 3 times a week. lol

Trust me your heart rate will go up when your getting pissed at the game because people are spawn killing you or your team mates are idiots

Trust me your heart rate will go up when your getting pissed at the game because people are spawn killing you or your team mates are idiots

that would be me on both accounts till i get used to the game.... i try to refrain from throwing my controller at my big screen..its come close tho

yea get swarmed by a couple of hunters or invisible elites with swords and your crapping your pants lol!

that would be me on both accounts till i get used to the game.... i try to refrain from throwing my controller at my big screen..its come close tho

my friend used to go thru a controller a week lol.... underlying anger problems

Cant wait for halo 4, My favorite is still halo combat evolved, also cant wait for the anniversary edition, for the xbox 360. My favorite shoot em up game is Bad company 2 or medal of honor. The modern warfare series campaigns are great, but i cant stand the online play. So what are your guys online names?
later
Shawn

-
Back