HAMTOWN HEMI

-

steves71dartV8

Reaction score
...got this partial built-up to do , gonna do it as the metallic orange version on the side panel.

1029171654-00.jpg

1029171655-00.jpg

1029171655-01.jpg

Looks nice so far. I did a johan dodge challenger funny car kit years ago. Kit looked simular to this one. Is this a repop through auto workd? Or an original?

Looks nice so far. I did a johan dodge challenger funny car kit years ago. Kit looked simular to this one. Is this a repop through auto workd? Or an original?
...yeah, old kit, supposed to be amt... not sure if they used the same molds as johan or not....?

Got to be the old johan kit. Are the headlights and grille seperate chrome pieces you glue into the body?

Is this kit reissued by round 2 ? Or an old AMT kit?

Johan tooling only fit a specific mould machine they had. When johan closed its doors i hear that people took pieces of the tooling home as souveniers.What a shame.

I hear that the sox and martin 71 cuda model tooling survived that, and testors was popping em out, but labelled up differently.

Is this kit reissued by round 2 ? Or an old AMT kit?

Johan tooling only fit a specific mould machine they had. When johan closed its doors i hear that people took pieces of the tooling home as souveniers.What a shame.

I hear that the sox and martin 71 cuda model tooling survived that, and testors was popping em out, but labelled up differently.
Hmmm, think we need an amt guy to weigh in on this...top box-johan/bottom-amt...same artwork, same style chassis in kits!

1105171811-01.jpg

-
Back