Hand made front spoiler

-
Like this size also very much. Would be interested when your production run begins for a 72
I would like to make one for a 72 but mine only fits 73 and 74. If I could get someones 72 or older in my shop for a few days I would make one to fit your car.

I would like to make one for a 72 but mine only fits 73 and 74. If I could get someones 72 or older in my shop for a few days I would make one to fit your car.

Ah shoot mine's a '70, what you show in post #11 looks perfect... I'd love to bring my car over but I'm a bit far from ND. The under-chassis pics you show seem the same as my car, what's really different in that area anyway? Can anyone confirm?

Ah shoot mine's a '70, what you show in post #11 looks perfect... I'd love to bring my car over but I'm a bit far from ND. The under-chassis pics you show seem the same as my car, what's really different in that area anyway? Can anyone confirm?
Stop by some day will make you one to fit.

Nice work!
I'm having problems keeping the cost down so don't know if I will make anymore but I enjoy it. I made a center console as well to start selling so people could finish them the way they want but again the cost would be to high I think.
IMG_20220106_080123963.jpg

Good work ain’t cheap, cheap work ain’t good. Great job Fred! Your skills are just nuts. I am trying to figure out how to get one of your consoles into my Demon (without Bourbon)!
Don't know how we can do that without Bourbon but the one in the picture I posted we could cut it to fit I think.
Yours for a small fee of good bourbon and treats.:)

Don't know how we can do that without Bourbon but the one in the picture I posted we could cut it to fit I think.
That didn't sound good let me try that one more time. Good Bourbon and dinner. Or lunch but the good Bourbon is on the list.....

I see a road trip in my future! Drive up to your shop drink all your whiskey while you figure out dimensions on my center console. Accidentally leave behind a great bottle of Bourbon and some canned chili! If you remember I had to fabricate my own tunnel so factory consoles are a no go. I hate the Chinesium one I got in there now.

532B37D9-E806-479E-AE0B-2D371F98AB52.jpeg

I see a road trip in my future! Drive up to your shop drink all your whiskey while you figure out dimensions on my center console. Accidentally leave behind a great bottle of Bourbon and some canned chili! If you remember I had to fabricate my own tunnel so factory consoles are a no go. I hate the Chinesium one I got in there now.

View attachment 1715848471
I remember your tunnel and the pistol grip is center to the tunnel so 7 inches wide is the console. The width on the front of your tunnel should be no problem, we just cut the bottom off the console to fit I think. I'm willing to try it I'm not gonna make anymore and don't plan on selling the one I have it is just gonna sit in the garage and rot so if you think you could use it then it's yours and will gladly put up with you coming over and drinking all my booze. Been a long time my friend your always welcome here.

Nice job. Maybe it is that pictures are small on my phone. But how do the spoilers attach?

Nice job. Maybe it is that pictures are small on my phone. But how do the spoilers attach?
Fits a 73 and 74 A body, the spoiler attaches behind the bumper to the bumper brackets.

I would be interested in one of these front spoilers for my 1974 Duster....should I send you a PM? Thank you! Looks like Very nice Design/Work!

I would be interested in one of these front spoilers for my 1974 Duster....should I send you a PM? Thank you! Looks like Very nice Design/Work!
I made 4 so far and waiting for the guys that bought them to give me some feed back on fit and quality.
Will make more but not now. I'll put in the for sale page when I start.

-
Back