Not open for further replies.

go-fish

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Contact seller
Mopar key rack. $12 shipped to lower 48. Venmo but prefer cash, check, or money order. Printed per order. See below…

C9D342C5-2B5E-4BC4-8100-962940233801.jpeg

3E0C7E6F-95B4-4BDD-A674-9D85FFF36F5D.jpeg

My 11 y/o son made this on his 3D printer and would like to sell a few to make some money to buy more filament.
We are not trying to do a business out of this because he’s 11 but I did not want to have to buy spools and spools of the material as he learns. It’s up to $30-35 a roll and he doesn’t work. He has school so these are made to order and can take some lead time (up to a week).
I like that he’s proactive about engineering because someday, as his skills develop, he can make us reproduction parts!
The next couple copies will be in a flexible filament and when he makes enough money we’ll get him some stuff that’s like hard white plastic.
Hardware will be included for you to mount.
This boy is already Mopar or No Car and buying one of these really just goes right back into him learning and loving Mopar..

$10 + $2.00 shipping in CONUS. International rates apply.

79EA432D-0576-4F2D-A65E-E04F067B1D8D.jpeg

60AE9DE4-6E80-4E98-924A-0FBE79AFBE24.jpeg

Is the blue lettering printed in, or painted on? Love that he’s getting into this!
It's actually dry erase. We read that dry erase marker works really well with this type of material. I told him he needs to be neater when coloring the letters. I don't think he has the capability to print two different colors on the same print. Maybe he can stop it when it gets to the letters and change the color, but that would be another spool, which he's saving up for. Currently he only has the flexible clear.

We can do no color. It can be colored in a variety of ways but the blue was pretty spot on for the Mopar Omega logo.

I'm in for one. Any kid that age that's ambitious enough to earn their own money deserves support. PM me the info.

BTW, that's one fine looking cat you have. :thumbsup:

Thank you to everyone who purchased a key rack from Hank’s Mopar Shop.
We ran out of our first roll of filament and had to order more. Stand by for new colors and key chains. Shipping will unfortunately have to go up. Underestimated that!

This reminds me of when Hank was little he would present his things on the coffee table and give us cut out construction paper coins and dollars and play shopkeeper. While a lot of the investment in the machine and filament is on me it makes me happy to see him learn a bout engineering and business. I’m going to have him make a video and introduce himself in the next ad.

Be sure to look for Hank’s Mopar Shop in the future.

@PROSTOCKTOM @halfafish @Dartsun @496 polara @dusterbing the peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back