Happy B-day Memike!!!!

-
:cheers:Happy Birthday Mike!:cheers:

I think 360scamp is right. You must of partied your :bootysha: off last night! LOL!

LOL, Seeing as how I started this thread this morning and Mike has yet to respond I bet that he has been in full on party mode all day and is ganna be one hell of a hurting unit whenever he wakes up tomorow lol.

:eek:ccasion: + :blob6: + :drinkers::drinkers::drinkers: = :vom: :sleepy3:
Thanks 360scamp And you are about right I hand one of the boys friends come and pick me up and drove me to have pizza and beer for dinner (lunch) and to the shop for a tie down. They tie me up in a chair and the kind 's young girls gave me some teezing and present's.:toothy10:
They sure surprised me when I sowed up and seen the parking lot full.
Gift's were a 21 speed mountain bike, A set of ratchet wrenches, T-shirts.
And a large supply of cold ones. 1/5 of 1800 Tequila. then Treva showed up about 6:30 and took me home to have another party with brother and Mikie my oldest sun. I cooked a pair of pork loins and burger's for everyone while we drank a few more. Mikie gave me a 24 pack of BL in the bottle and a
case sod buster knife. Witch has been the kind of pocket knife I have carried for at least 40 years. Then I woke up this morning and seen this great site
Do what yall does best. Make me feel great and happy to be apart of this community of good folk's. It is nice and quite here now just me and my coffee. Thank's for this great thread and the 66 dart looks great wrapped up
and ready for me to go get it. I wish=P~

I stayed up late after everyone left, Set outside with the tree's and
a good buzz. It is so beautiful on this quite mountain.
Time for a V8 drink and feed these 4 legger's.
Then take the bike out for a stretch. Life is good.

LOL, Seeing as how I started this thread this morning and Mike has yet to respond I bet that he has been in full on party mode all day and is ganna be one hell of a hurting unit whenever he wakes up tomorow lol.

:eek:ccasion: + :blob6: + :drinkers::drinkers::drinkers: = :vom: :sleepy3:

Perfect Icon Statement (love it 360) ......Mike, are ya alive dude??:snakeman:

Alive and well. Thanks.

I Thank you all for your friend ship on this great site.
I am going to do what Coyote Jack said. Get started on that 66 dart I want.
Ebay Ebay Ebay. After I go to the old home place and dig out some selling item's. If I, And I!! will dig out some mopar part that I will not need , I will
give yall a shot at them first. Thanks guy's and gall I sure do appreciate
Yall's thoughts and wishes .:D

Happy Belated Birthday, Mike! Sounds like you had a good day.

And you know, I didn't realize our birthdays were so close together! Mine was the 14th. Although, and, I'm sorry for having to say it...I am quite a bit younger. :-D

Happy Belated Birthday, Mike! Sounds like you had a good day.

And you know, I didn't realize our birthdays were so close together! Mine was the 14th. Although, and, I'm sorry for having to say it...I am quite a bit younger. :-D
Happy birthday Sarah89!! They say that us July babies make for good friends
I am guessing you graduated in 1989.
Hope you had a good birthday :cheers:and glad to see you are enjoying this great site.

...and the award goes to...
340dartswinger! LOL

Yeah, I was born in 1989...graduated in 2007. :-D

...and the award goes to...
340dartswinger! LOL

Yeah, I was born in 1989...graduated in 2007. :-D

I think it`s cool that you`re young AND a girl. How many 18 year old girls would even know what a Mopar A-body is? Happy belated birthday to you as well, 18 is a big one!:icon_smi:

18 years old!!!! Congratulations Sarah89.
You have strengthen my hope's of young folks.
You are truly a mopar girl and always will be.
Thanks for sharing this great day with us,
We are proud to have you here with us.

bday7.jpg

Longgone - Thanks! And, of course I know about A-Bodies, my first car (at age 5) was an A-Body. :D Yeah, alot of people my age don't have a clue what I'm talking about when I start talking about cars, much less most of the girls. It's easy to confuse most of them, there's a reason I've always had mostly older friends. LOL

And thanks, Mike! I'm glad to be here. I haven't been able to make it over here very frequently lately, I've had alot going on, and haven't been feeling too well alot of the time. But I'm proud to be a member of FABO.
Love the cat pic, too!

-
Back