Happy Birthday Daniel DePetro

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hope you make yourself happy and buy some more car parts today. :D:D I know that makes me happy on my day LMBO.

have a goodun as they say.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!

I didn't do anything overly exciting, however it went well enough. Filet mignon from my favorite place for dinner and home-made cherry chip cake was dessert. No complaints here.

Happy birthday! :eek:ccasion: :icescrea:

Glad you enjoyed your Filet of Michigan.... :D

Funny, a year ago you were going to send your son and suggesting members to visit me/my house, now you are wishing me a Happy Birthday?!?
I posted my address there, nobody has shown up yet...

P.S. Anyone that shows up from this point forward has to either help fix my cars or my house! Hahaha.

Just because I wish you happy birthday, doesn't mean that I'll buy parts from you.... LOL!

Funny, a year ago you were going to send your son and suggesting members to visit me/my house, now you are wishing me a Happy Birthday?!?
I posted my address there, nobody has shown up yet...

P.S. Anyone that shows up from this point forward has to either help fix my cars or my house! Hahaha.

I would call dibs to work on the 69 bee ......that car is so sexy. :D:D

I have been working on my coronet so I am in B-body mode LOL

You may help anytime you want!
I need all the help I can get...

I haven't updated any of my build threads on the forums (I don't even visit these forums anymore, but I will again...) and I do not want to let the cat out of the bag just yet...but 2 of the cars in my signature are currently in body/paint and a third is scheduled to go in very, very soon...

-
Back