Happy Birthday Homecloned!

-
SO!!!!!8)8) It's Brother Noel's Birthday today :cheers:
Happy birthday homecloned :rock: happy birthday homecloned :rock:I AM HAPPY it's your birthday :rock:so lets go to auto zone :toothy10::toothy10:
The best I could come up with this morning :happy10:

It's a go on me having a few beers today or this evening :cheers: it's been a long 6 days awaiting for this day =P~

I did not know you was having problems with your engine #-o
I hope things move forward for you on this, I will look for the thread :read2:

SO!!!!!8)8) It's Brother Noel's Birthday today :cheers:
Happy birthday homecloned :rock: happy birthday homecloned :rock:I AM HAPPY it's your birthday :rock:so lets go to auto zone :toothy10::toothy10:
The best I could come up with this morning :happy10:

It's a go on me having a few beers today or this evening :cheers: it's been a long 6 days awaiting for this day =P~

I did not know you was having problems with your engine #-o
I hope things move forward for you on this, I will look for the thread :read2:

Thank you brother Mike. I liked your song, its funny thats where I have been going lately.:happy10:
Have some beers and stayed tuned later. Mary called me from work and someone is giving her a white boxer puppy! I know the whites aren't as desireable but I am exc ited anyway.:bounce::bounce::bounce: I will post pics when he gets home. I am thinking of calling him Rocky. I know, real origional.:read2:
The car is really testing me. But like the saying goes "nothing worth having is easy" or something like that. Pretty sure the block is cracked down in one of the cylinders.:angry7: I have a few things lined up hopefully.

Happy Birthday Noel, and many more to come. Now, go, and as the King once said..."Have it your way"!!!! Geof

Happy burfday Noel, dont worry about what Dreno said bout the slambuca, dig into it and enjoy!! Hope the brown bottles are going down well too!! Sorry to hear bout the engine issues...if its got tits or tires.....

Happy birthday Homecloned. Hope you had a nice one.

Damn, how come you all didn't give me praise on my birthday like you done for Noel? I'm nicer and prettier, In my opinion.

Hey Noel Happy B day dude,and merry christmas to all and to all a happy new year :cheers:

:toothy10:
Happy Birthday homecloned, hope you´ll have a great day.

I did swedefish. Thanks:cheers:

Happy burfday Noel, dont worry about what Dreno said bout the slambuca, dig into it and enjoy!! Hope the brown bottles are going down well too!! Sorry to hear bout the engine issues...if its got tits or tires.....

Slambuca haha. you got that right and about tit and tires.8)
Happy birthday Homecloned. Hope you had a nice one.
Thanks Stroker. I did.

Damn, how come you all didn't give me praise on my birthday like you done for Noel? I'm nicer and prettier, In my opinion.

I have a mirror for you. LOL :toothy10: JK

Hey Noel Happy B day dude,and merry christmas to all and to all a happy new year :cheers:

Thanks waggs, back at you.

-
Back