Happy Birthday MeMike!!!!!!!!

-
Well It was a very nice birthday here and at my home.:-D
I woke up this morning
and my coffie maker and my tinyspell did not work.:-|
but I made it with a can of Moutain Dew and I hope my spelling did ok.
my new Task Force tool box came with a full set of long sockets and extentions and screw driver's
And a tote bag of 22 peace Kobalt tools.
Treva got some pictures of the house fixed up for my birthday but she is still resting. bless her hart she was busy all day trying to get the house dun and keep me busy. I have been blessed with a great wife, Family, Friends and my great friends here at this home I call FABO.
They all new about Victoria and could not believe the great peopls here that has filled my hart and my drive way.:love7:
I will be adding to this thread soon as I get some of the mess picked up around the house.:clock:

Thank you guys and fine ladies here, yall sure have mad my life so great to live and enjoy.:cheers:

Mike.S Yep yalls Arkansas friend.

Happy Birthday Memike. 50s just a number.Hope its a great day. Best wishes
Ray and Sandy

Thank you Ray and Sandy! Everyone sat and Treva told the story about yall and the great time we had with pictures, A few tears here for sure.:love7:
Thank you for sutch a great time and Victoria is doing great.:-D

Hey Mike, Now it's my turn to pick on you. :poke:50 Let me say it louder :director:50 (that last one was so you could hear it) :-D
It's all down hill from here, Mikey, but look at the bright side. You've just become a member of the "Old Fart's Club" :fart: Don't worry though, you're in good company here.
Enjoy the time you have left son, and spend some time with family, and friends. Have a BBQ, and :drinkers: for me. Later ya old fart, Tim.

Thank's Tim I am proud to be a part of the Old Fart's Club.
As you can see we had a great time.

I just can't put this gift down

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 090.jpg

Where's the choke shaft and butterflies? I can see the electric choke and the actuating rod but your choke is missing. WTF?

Where's the choke shaft and butterflies? I can see the electric choke and the actuating rod but your choke is missing. WTF?

Yep I will have to get one off another Holley, This should not be a problem.
I have been told that the shaft and butterflies from another carb with no broblem. :-D You are fast bud.:cheers:

Summit has the choke plate, shaft and screws Mike if you can't find them used.

Thanks Ramcharger! That is the plan.:cheers:
How is Maxi doing?
I just seen where she got it again :tongue9::angry7:

Maxi's better this morning. Good thing I soaked her right away with the stuff last night,lol! I'll need to do it again tonight. That's one big bad skunk brother, lol! He was hissing at us and everything. I've never in my life been that close to one. I was so close I could've kicked him, but I figured that wouldn't have been too wise, lol!

Let me know if you need part #'s for the choke stuff. :)

Mike, this is the IRS!! You may have to pay taxes on all those gifts. :-D

I'm glad to see you had a great birthday buddy, but now that you're 50 you probably don't remember much about it. :clock: :snakeman:

When Treva took off outta here, she forgot to take the choke assembly for the carb.

Billy said to send the carb up here and he'll rebuild it (if needed). If it dosn't need a rebuild, we'll ship you the choke pieces you need since he's got everything here. It'll be a bit of a late bday present. (Do you want to leave it electric or convert it to manual? He has all the brackets to convert it too. The man's a Holley guru I tell ya!!!!!!!! Just let me know.)

It looks like you pulled in a really nice haul for your special day Mike! Loved that cake too. What flavor was it???

When Treva took off outta here, she forgot to take the choke assembly for the carb.

Billy said to send the carb up here and he'll rebuild it (if needed). If it doesn't need a rebuild, forget spending more money at Summit: we'll ship you the choke pieces you need since he's got everything here. Consider it a late bday present. (Do you want to leave it electric or convert it to manual? He has all the brackets to convert it too. The man's a Holley guru I tell ya!!!!!!!! Just let me know.)

It looks like you pulled in a really nice haul for your special day Mike! Loved that cake too -- what a great imagination Treva has!! What flavor was it??? Enjoyed the pictures for sure ... made me feel like I was there.

Billy said to send the carb up here and he'll rebuild it (if needed). If it doesn't need a rebuild, forget spending more money at Summit: we'll ship you the choke pieces you need since he's got everything here. Consider it a late bday present. (Do you want to leave it electric or convert it to manual? He has all the brackets to convert it too. The man's a Holley guru I tell ya!!!!!!!! Just let me know.)

It looks like you pulled in a really nice haul for your special day Mike! Loved that cake too -- what a great imagination Treva has!! What flavor was it??? Enjoyed the pictures for sure ... made me feel like I was there.

That would be outstanding. I don't know if it needs a rebuild or not.
But to have a great Holley guru like Bill do it up for me would be way to cool.
I will get back to you on this and may send a part to be coated aswell.
WOW Bill will have to stamp his sig on it for me.:cheers:

ThThThaaaaaaanks leanna and Bill at Phoenix Specialty Coatings.

CudaChick1968 You are to to Swwwweeeeet :-D

The cake tasted like cotton hehe.

Billy Lee. Motor builder and my Holley guru!!

Thank you Bill, The carb has been sitting for two years.
So I am sure you know what you are getting into.:-D:-D

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.gif

Memike,you and Cudachick make me wanna move closer...lol!

Happy Bday from Canada..

Memike,you and Cudachick make me wanna move closer...lol!

Happy Bday from Canada..

Thank you needsaresto.
She has been a great adition to this area:read2: and to this site.:love7:

Well I am sure most of you know OldVart {Sid}.
He called me on my birthday and surprized me with his phone call.
What a great gift from a great fellow member here.
He sure made my day just to hear his voice and talked to him for a good ten min. This was the first time I have talked to him on the phone, He will allways be a great Canadian that is in my life.
What a great day. He made my day a grade A birthday.

Thank you brother Sid!!
I never call him brother ! Sir or Sid only.:salute:
But know that I am in the oldfarts club I think it will be ok know :-D

MEMIKE~
ALOHA BROTHER! I AM WRITING THIS IN HUGE FONT SO YOU CAN READ IT EASIER! SINCE YOU ARE NOW 50 I THOUGH IT BEST TO SHOUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY SO YOU CAN HEAR IT!

:tongue9:HAPPY BIRTHDAY:cheers:

Well I am sure most of you know OldVart {Sid}.
He called me on my birthday and surprized me with his phone call.
What a great gift from a great fellow member here.
He sure made my day just to hear his voice and talked to him for a good ten min. This was the first time I have talked to him on the phone, He will allways be a great Canadian that is in my life.
What a great day. He made my day a grade A birthday.

Thank you brother Sid!!
I never call him brother ! Sir or Sid only.:salute:
But know that I am in the oldfarts club I think it will be ok know :-D

Mike, it was a real pleasure to speak with you. And now that you're a member in good standing of the Old Farts Club, you can call me (almost) anything you like. :-D

MEMIKE~
ALOHA BROTHER! I AM WRITING THIS IN HUGE FONT SO YOU CAN READ IT EASIER! SINCE YOU ARE NOW 50 I THOUGH IT BEST TO SHOUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY SO YOU CAN HEAR IT!

:tongue9:HAPPY BIRTHDAY:cheers:
Howdy brother!! Thank you Dfnsmn34.
I did not even have to put my glasses on to read it.
You sure do know how to put a smile on peoples faces.:-D
Keep up the fun and enjoying threads :cheers:

And thank you again 8)

Happy belated Birthday buddy!!!

Thanks Tony!
We enjoyed your cd and yea my son has it in his truck know.
I will have to chase him down to get it back.:rambo:

Tell the band I said howdy Tony :cheers:

-
Back