Happy Birthday to All!!

-
Thanks Tom! My two little nieces sang Happy Birthday Uncle David over the phone on their way to school this morning....it's a great day! Happy Birthday to you other guys too!

Thanks Tom! My two little nieces sang Happy Birthday Uncle David over the phone on their way to school this morning....it's a great day! Happy Birthday to you other guys too!

Ain't it fun being 51, I remember being 51 :iconbigg: I bet that phone call was a hart warmer for sure brother :cheers: Happy Birthday David :cheers:
Just look at all our friends born on today :happy10: needsaresto is the shy one of the bunch :iconbigg:
goldfish65 (51)
Mopower71 (46)
mopar8872 (45)

Happy Birthday folks :cheers: enjoy the day your way I always say :grin:

Im 44 this Day and thanks! Got a beautiful hand made card from my 6 yr old son this morning.

Im 44 this Day and thanks! Got a beautiful hand made card from my 6 yr old son this morning.

44 :iconbigg: well ain't that cool, I bet the card you got this morning made your day start out great :iconbigg:

:love8:Yup,really love the handmade cards my kids give me! I keep em all..when Im old and broken I can look back and remember it all..

-
Back