Happy Birthday!

-

clhyer

Reaction score
This started awhile back when RPM offered up his CNC cut signs. My daughter bought me the Plymouth heart, and I bought a first gen Firebird sign for my son's birthday, which was yesterday. Nice pieces, thanks Scott:cheers:

Next they were both sent to Leanna for her to work her "magic" on them. Mere words do not do justice to her work. In the past I've said such things as "craftsmanship", and "details".:cheers::cheers:

This, my friends, is absolute art! James is thrilled, can you tell from that grin? The heart shows metalflake in the finish, the 'bird is just awesome:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thanks Scott, and thank you Leanna. BTW, Leanna shipped this out right after that storm tore up her shop. I think that goes way above and beyond...

Attachments

• Pheart.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 227
  • Firebird_sign1.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 245
  • DCP_3439.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 235
  • DCP_3435.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 237
  • DCP_3436.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 236
  • DCP_3437.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 257
Wow, what a smile! Glad I could help with his birthday surprise Cal! It's always wonderful to work with you. I need to save your pics and add them to the Customers' Photos section on my website.

I appreciate your business and loyalty! :-D Thanks again for everything.

Very cool. PSC does AWESOME work... I think she likes to do these ;)

Thanks Cal !

-RPM

I'll bet you hate doing every one of them too Scott. :-D LOL

Yes I do enjoy these signs. That last one with the Pontiac emblem for Cal was the most fun I've had in years -- I got to FABRICATE something!!! It's not often I'm totally 100% pleased with how a job turns out, but that puppy almost looked factory and was the first piece I've ever felt compelled to sign on the back along with a little birthday wish.

I hope James gets many years of enjoyment out of it. Thanks to Scott and his pal for a great design (even if it's not a Mopar), and to Cal for the leeway to play with it as I saw fit.

I've got a scrap of that textured aluminum left over for my own Pontiac emblem. Strangely, it looks a lot like a Phoenix ............................. :-D

-
Back