Happy Father's day

-

MHEAD

Reaction score
Well I don't know what what else a father could ask for on fathers day.
Son bought me into a test and tune with free gambers.I went to the the semi final.He won the gamblers.It has been tough this spring with suspension issues and new build but believe we are on to something.
My daughter in the pic helped at church this morning taking pics and then helped us in the pits.She also works at the track about every other week entering the cars in the timing system.
Some great racers we pit with in the pic as well including my brother.
20220619_184856.jpg

That's awesome.

I mowed the lawn and paid the bills, my daughter bought me Mc Donald's for breakfast!

Happy Father's Day! I File fitted some rings for the Harley. The Gal BBQd some chicked breast. We've put on 2 metal roofs in the last 10 days, along with some exterior paint work and other things. So We've been getting it done! Feels like is 108 or some crap here. Just takin' it easy, havin' a kicked back day...

20220619_195637.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Father's Day! I File fitted some rings for the Harley. The Gal BBQd some chicked breast. We've put on 2 metal roofs in the last 10 days, along with some exterior paint work and other things. So We've been getting it done Feels! Feels like is 108 or some crap here. Just takin' it easy, havin' a kicked back day...

View attachment 1715944204
He had a bye run one round with a .002.The car count was down but a win is a win.
Screenshot_20220619-113534_Video Player.jpg

-
Back