Happy to be here

-

mad mike

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. My name is made mike. People have called me that for over 50 years because of all the mad ideas I have had and did to cars trucks and a few bikes. My passion lies in the mechanics. I am 68 years old soon to be 69 and I have just started a new project. I found a 66 ply. Barracuda that needed my love and care. So needless to say I'm restoring her. I pulled out the 273 and dumped in a 318 magnum I just rebuilt. Put the hood scoop on and am now rebuilding the front end and interior. I'm very excited to find this site. I don't have a lot of people to talk to about my love for this car. I'm hoping to make some friends here that love the old mopars as much as I do. I will be posting pictures as soon as I can figure out how to on this site. Until next time happy wrenching. MAD MIKE

Welcome from NW Ohio. Post some pictures of your Barracuda!

Hey guys and gals. My name is made mike. People have called me that for over 50 years because of all the mad ideas I have had and did to cars trucks and a few bikes. My passion lies in the mechanics. I am 68 years old soon to be 69 and I have just started a new project. I found a 66 ply. Barracuda that needed my love and care. So needless to say I'm restoring her. I pulled out the 273 and dumped in a 318 magnum I just rebuilt. Put the hood scoop on and am now rebuilding the front end and interior. I'm very excited to find this site. I don't have a lot of people to talk to about my love for this car. I'm hoping to make some friends here that love the old mopars as much as I do. I will be posting pictures as soon as I can figure out how to on this site. Until next time happy wrenching. MAD MIKE
Welcome from an old timer in the Garden State!
IMG_4630.gif
IMG_4629.gif
IMG_4599.gif
IMG_4625.gif
IMG_4617.gif
IMG_4619.gif

-
Back