Harbor freight

-

T.slabseeker

Reaction score
Anyone got one of harbor freight rapid pump aluminum jacks. Will they lift whole front of pickup.

Anyone got one of harbor freight rapid pump aluminum jacks. Will they lift whole front of pickup.

What pick up,& how much weight? My aluminum H/F was stretched ,on a 88 Caprice cop car (roughly 4000 pounds, my estimate). Bought the steel jack, a couple years back( 3 ton, all steel on sale/with coupon..). MUCH BETTER OLD SCHOOL steel feel.. Doesn't flex, strong as an ox... My aluminum had limited pressure, near max lift, & just flexed everywhere... You will probably be fine, be careful everywhere...

I have a 1.5T aluminum (not rapid) that keep in my truck JIC flat tires on the road.
I would not rely on it for lifting both wheels on the front of my Ram 1500 at the same time. I'd roll out my trusty Walker for that.

If I were contemplating buying an HF rapid for that, I think I'd look at the 2.5T.

I have one similar to the HF jack, and it struggles to lift the front of my car. The rear it will (lighter).

-
Back