Harbour freight from Canada

-

Keith Mopar

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
You FABO guys that have ordered from Harbour freight from Canada, how did you order?

I tried to order over the phone and the lady told me all international orders have to be emailed in, so I did. Now just over a week has gone buy and still havn't heard anything. I ordered on Feb 20th. :wack:

Just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem.

Thanks

Harbour Freight down there isnt Princess Auto the same up here??

They do have some similarities, but harbour freight is geared more to automotive type products.

What I was after was a stud gun for 79.99, princess auto doesn't sell this item.

Well still waiting for them to get back to me....... :clock:

Have you called them?

Customer Service
1-800-444-3353
Monday to Friday
6:00 am to 9:00 pm PST

Oh ya, twice. at this no. Harbour Freight International order no. 805-388-3000
which only goes to a recording and this no. 800-423-2567, and that's the no. that the Lady asked me to email my order in to [email protected]

But I'll try the no. above and see what happens...nothing to loose.

Ok, when I call this (1-800-444-3353) I get the samething for international order crap. When I press 7 to talk to a representitive for help it just hangs up. tried it 3 times.

Well, it's the Email waiting game......

I ordered from HF a few years ago and it was a mater of calling there order line and that was it, Shipping was just over a week but not bad.
I tried the numbers you listed just see if I could get through and your right, as soon as you try to speak with anyone the line just hangs up.
Good luck and keep us posted as to how long it takes to get your order.

Ok, when I call this (1-800-444-3353) I get the samething for international order crap. When I press 7 to talk to a representitive for help it just hangs up. tried it 3 times.

Well, it's the Email waiting game......

You did better than I did when I called 1-800-444-3353. They didn't even give me option 7.

If it's something you really want/need there is a harbor freight not far from me I'd ship it to you if you're interested. Don't know if it would be worth the shipping charges, it would be your call.

-
Back