HARDCORE Car **** !!!!!!!!!!!

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Wow. Did I run across some SERIOUS toys today!
I started out by passing by a local speed shop and as I stepped out of the Dart this came whining down the street:
006-vi.jpg

002-vi.jpg

003-vi.jpg

005-vi.jpg

Here's the best shot.....
008-vi.jpg

That was this morning. Later in the day we went to a Birthday party for one of my Buddies kids. On our way home we spotted this parked in our neighborhood.

039-vi.jpg

I double parked and crashed the party. I found the owner and asked what brand of car it was. The jack-*** turns to me and says " It's the most bitchinest car in the world." I replied that I had one too, but what brand was his. Then he said it was a `48 Buick and walked away.

040-vi.jpg

041-vi.jpg

042-vi.jpg

043-vi.jpg

044-vi.jpg

Cool stuff indeed! 8)

BTW: That blown Olds is just G-D impressive! I have always loved blown cars but have always told myself, "That's not for." But not anymore. :burnout:

Hey wait a minute,I thought I had the most bitchinest car.....my 67 dart

Sure, the old rod is cool, but his attitude would have done it for me, I'd have pissed on his price-less pile.

The olds is cool but the buick, and its owner, probably both look like sh**

I loved that car until I saw the wheels, the name on the motor and the butt ugly headlights that the dill rocket paid someone to put in for him. You should have kicked him in the balls, gone home gotten the fish and shot that burnout video right next to his pile.

Agreed. That Buick is just an extravagant display of too much money trying to compensate for too little something else.

That Olds is BADAZZ.

I'm surprized that the guy in the Olds didn't get a ticket for parking in front of a hydrant.

Both cars are pretty cool. The olds looked a little better and the owner of the buick is a little upsetting. He gives us car guys a bad rep,then again he probably didnt do any of the wrenching himself

The guy who owned the Olds was humble, just a guy with extra cash pouring it into his passion. The guy with the sled was a total asshole.... He was telling some kid it won an award by Barris and it's been to Switzerland. BFD. I bet he get's annoyed putting gas in it.... never mind spending his last 3 free weekends fighting with his exhaust installation.

Speaking of which, I should be back on the road today as I'm ready to finish my TTI ordeal. Wait until I do my review on THAT headache. I'm gonna sound like CRACKEDBACK when I start pissing on TTI...... :angry7:

John,
Get the Cuda ready! You NEED to bring it to Marcus. I just HAVE to see that car after following your Cuda Capers threads all this time! LOL

Good Luck with the exhaust. I used a kit from Jegs with stock manifolds and I still broke my *** for a week!

George

-
Back