Harland Sharp rockers - a good choice?

-

sydcuda

Reaction score
I have an opportunity to purchase some Harland Sharp roller rockers for my 360, at a discounted price. Given the high cost for a new set they wouldn't have been my first choice (that would've been some Hughes rockers). But what's the consensus, are the Harland Sharp rockers otherwise a good choice?

Pretty much some of the best rockers made IMO. You wont go wrong with them. Ive heard nothing but good things about them.

Supposed to to be one of the best,and they were the first to make roller rockers.
Have run a set for years with zero problems,but they are noisy.

I'd buy them again

I'm running them in a 408 I just put together. I have no complaints, they seem to have gotten broke in. I went back thru the adjustment 3 times after I installed them and all seamed good last time around. I'm going to the strip in may and will go back over them before I run there.

I've had a few different brands of rocker arms and the Harland Sharps appeared the best to me. They were the only set I used that had perfect geometry and were very well made.

I had a set, put them e-brocks, and couldn't get the geometry close to acceptable. The manufactures solution made the issue worse, so they went away.

They are a nicely manufactured piece.

A long time member cudaspaz runs them on his iron head 360 with no problems. Oh he won a best of show yesterday in his 67 cuda with no carpet installed yet. LOL!

My set has seen 8K, and over 100,000 miles.

I went iron crane on my last personal motor, and broke one.......

I have a set for the 340 I'm building up. I haven't installed them yet so I can't be as helpful as some of the others here, but they are a very well made piece, and I have heard nothing but good things about them

-
Back