Harley runs again

-

daredevil

Reaction score
I,m tickled to death. After a year or more I finally got my Harley rebuild done. And it runs. First everyone said I couldnd do it. But I cracked the cases and went after it.Very simple motors really.Had to do it by the book and learn as I went though. I,m a plumber noty a mechanic. But voila no leaks and sounds good. Installed Keith Black flattops and an Andrews 27 grind cam. Got my minibike going that matches my car too. I,m on a roll.Gonna be riding my cadillac again.Smooth and black like a Cadillac.

Attachments

• fabo 001 (Large).jpg
    123 KB · Views: 152
  • fabo 003.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 137
Nice bike Pete. Good job.

Awesome guy. I love the old school mini bike!!

Right on. Now you're a Harley mechanic as well as a plumber!! I love the sound of those pipes. My buddy's look the same. His bike is actually in my shop right now. He is just waiting on the case to come back with new bearings installed, then he will build the rest. I helped (watched!) him take it apart. They do appear fairly simple, but I'm sure there are some tricks to them.

I,m a plumber noty a mechanic. But voila no leaks and sounds good.

Ha Ha.....then of course it won't leak! Good job.....there's sure some satisfaction diving into an unknown project and having it turn out well. BTW, nice minibike too.....I have an old "CAT" minibike and as a joke, dropped in this Onan generator gas engine. It fit just right and matched the color even! LOL

I've been on these forums for other minibike "whackos" too.

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/

Attachments

• DCP_0248.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 104
Pete,
Are you going to be at the Conroe swap meet next weekend (6-7 thru 6-9), Call me if you are.

Bill S.

I,m tickled to death. After a year or more I finally got my Harley rebuild done. And it runs. First everyone said I couldnd do it. But I cracked the cases and went after it.Very simple motors really.Had to do it by the book and learn as I went though. I,m a plumber noty a mechanic. But voila no leaks and sounds good. Installed Keith Black flattops and an Andrews 27 grind cam. Got my minibike going that matches my car too. I,m on a roll.Gonna be riding my cadillac again.Smooth and black like a Cadillac.

Nice bike you have, I got my PHD from HD. If you ever have any trouble PM me.

Kenny

-
Back