Harleysville PA car show

-

danmc77

Reaction score
the show is September 19, 2009 - 2:00pm-6:00pm

I'm organizing a car show in Harleysville PA (19438 ) this summer. It will be hosted in the new Shelly Square shopping center (Landis market and Univest Bank). If you have ever attended the Walmart cruise, this is no more than a mile up the road from there - and it isn't on the same day as that event.

There will be food and refreshments and goodie bags while supplies last.

I expect to have around 150 cars, of all makes and models - but I obviously want a good MOPAR showing.

The show is FREE and no registration is required. Please just let me know if you plan to attend so I have a list of what cars to expect.

I will be driving my 68 Charger - PLEASE help support a fellow member and participate!!! I'd love to have tons of Mopars represented.

PM me with any questions, and respond to the thread if you plan to go, and let others know.:cheers:

Wish I could make it. The drive is a little far. I was born in PA. I will be up that way next summer if you plan to do it again.

Wish I could make it. The drive is a little far. I was born in PA. I will be up that way next summer if you plan to do it again.
Lol - New mexico to here is a bit of a hike. If all goes well this year, I'll definetly make it an annual thing. Maybe see you next year:-D

well if you change the date again make it sunday the 20th,,,i work the 19th,,darnit,,always my day to work when some thing is good going on

well if you change the date again make it sunday the 20th,,,i work the 19th,,darnit,,always my day to work when some thing is good going on
Lol - sorry, no more changes. Too bad, I've been waitng to see your car. Are you going to hit the Harleysville Walmart show any time this summer?

Lol - sorry, no more changes. Too bad, I've been waitng to see your car. Are you going to hit the Harleysville Walmart show any time this summer?

the next time i can go to harleysville cause of my work schedule is july which is chryslers at carlisle then i think i can go in august..

the next time i can go to harleysville cause of my work schedule is july which is chryslers at carlisle then i think i can go in august..
Well, I'll be at both places - I'll look for you and introduce myself. If anything with work changes, we'd love to see you and fellow MOPAR guys at our show - keep us in mind.

Bump.

If interested, just click on the link and send the following info to me via e-mail:

Name
Address
Phone#
Make/model/year

Thanks guys, and I hope we get a lot of Mopars to show!!
[email protected]
Carshow.jpg

Just another bump - show is quickly approaching. Looks to be a pretty decent turnout so far - still looking for more Mopars.

Again, the show is free, all I ask is that you contact me so I have a list of what cars will attend. I will have goodie bags for all the guys that bring cars, and other giveaways available to all. There will be food, refreshments, and ice cream/water ice available.

Originally, I planned to have no judging, but it looks like we'll offer a single "Best of Show" trophy voted by the spectators. we'll also have several free raffle items to give away.

Should be a lot of fun, and your car doesn't have to be perfect to show - mine certainly isn't.

Hope to see a bunch of my fellow Mopar people there!!

Dan's gig is different from Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart cruise occurs every 2nd Saturday of the month, 6 - 9pm. The show is a few miles north of Wal-Mart on rt 63.

Thanks Mark - you're right, the Walmart thing is not my gig. This is completely separate, but It's less than a few minutes drive up the street.

It's in the Shelly Square Shopping Center parking lot - where the Landis supermarket and Univest Bank are located. September 19th, 2:00pm-6:00pm.

I should be able to go. I just have to remember its going on.

Look for my 66 Dart GT convertable

-
Back