Harleysville PA car show

-
Hey Dan. How many cars do ya have so far? I'll pass the word to the locals.
So far I have about 60 cars confirmed - although, it's a free registartion show, so I suspect people will just show up the day of w/o contacting me prior. My goal is to have at least 100 cars. Thanks for spreading the word - I've had a lot of feedback, so I think it should be a pretty good turn out. I know there should be a decent amount of Mopars there, but I'm still looking for more - I'd love a show where Mopars outnumbered the brand Xers!!:toothy10:

Bump. One week away. Hope to see some of you guys at the show!

Thanks again!

Hi Dan..is Harleysville on 422...I was working the other day in Pottstown and saw the Harleysville National Bank on the way home...it was between Reading and Pottstown...

Dave

Hi Dan..is Harleysville on 422...I was working the other day in Pottstown and saw the Harleysville National Bank on the way home...it was between Reading and Pottstown...

Dave
No, it's probably about 25 minutes away from 422. It's not far at all. That bank is headquartered here in Harleysville, but they have branches all over SE PA.

If Pottstown isn't too far for you, Harleysville isn't too far beyond that. You should head down. You could get off at the Royersford exit and it's only 20 minutes from there.

I'm driving a 5.0 Mustang right now, you may run me out of town.....
No worries - there will be plenty of brand X'rs there as well. My pops had a 92 convertible 5.0, so I can certainly appreciate them - I played with that thing all through high school in the mid nineties - unfortunately, it was totaled a year ago. Either way, bring it down to the show!!

yes will be there with the 1970 barracuda big block ok...need directions from :evittown pa .......let me know might be ablr to bring 2 other mpars....

yes will be there with the 1970 barracuda big block ok...need directions from :evittown pa .......let me know might be ablr to bring 2 other mpars....
Great! The more cars the better. I used to live in Levittown (Red Cedar).

Probably the easiest route would be to jump on the turnpike west to the Northeast extension. Then take the first exit on the extension (Lansdale) and just take a right on RT63 right off the exit. The show is about 10 or 15 minutes up the road on the left. Just make a left at the light (Shelly rd) to enter the center - but you can't miss it from RT63 - it's right on the corner.

You'll see a Univest Bank and a Landis Market in the center.

Last bump before the show guys - looks like it's going to be a nice sunny day - hope to see some of you guys there. Thanks!

I plan to be arrive about 2 PM & stay for a few hours. My club's doing a show down the street at Arbor Square from 11-2PM & I'll spread the word there. Just got this car last month... a 12,200 mile original & this will be it's first show ever.

I plan to be arrive about 2 PM & stay for a few hours. My club's doing a show down the street at Arbor Square from 11-2PM & I'll spread the word there. Just got this car last month... a 12,200 mile original & this will be it's first show ever.
Sweet - definitely stop by. It would be great if some of those cars cruised up the street to this show at 2 - kinda works out perfectly. I'd love to get a chance to check out your car!

Thanks for coming Mark, your Dart is absolutely beautiful!

Yeah, the show turned out pretty well - this was my first time organizing anything like this and we totaled 130 show cars. Plans are in the works to do it again next year - should be that much better now that I know what to expect.

Are you going to any more shows this year in the area?

Was at a show in Tamaqua yesterday at Heisler's Dairy. There is a show at the Wal-Mart hosted by Bux-Mont on Oct. 11. Always has a huge turnout. Other than that, just some local stuff.

Was at a show in Tamaqua yesterday at Heisler's Dairy. There is a show at the Wal-Mart hosted by Bux-Mont on Oct. 11. Always has a huge turnout. Other than that, just some local stuff.
ok - see you around. look for me in my 68 Charger.

-
Back