Hart broken MoPar

-
I'm 80 and gonna try some old email accounts for more , lets go people 1st is only 600 + thats nothing for a group of 8000

I'm 80 and gonna try some old email accounts for more , lets go people 1st is only 600 + thats nothing for a group of 8000

Thank you for everyone's vote while I took me a cat nap.
I could not have said it better cannucky, We still have a little around 19 hours
so keep the votes coming and god bless and Mary Christmas catsncudas,
bobscuda67, 70dart340 and cannucky, yall have keep it rolling.:-D

Mike......my pup just had a vote in this.....LOL....#87

Votes have increased alot since you started this thread....:cheers:

Mike......my pup just had a vote in this.....LOL....#87

Votes have increased alot since you started this thread....:cheers:

Thank your pup for me and Tony "onehellofadart" :cheers:

I am hoping I can get some of the great tec's to see what is being dun for a long time member that needs his faith restored that this site will come together for him, He has helped us and not ever ask for anything and I know
that we can do what it takes as long as our members keep jumping in to help
If some of the good folks was to read Tony's hart broken thoughts they would jump in and do this. on this page # 50 post http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=49995&page=3

Tony is a great member here and has help with so much here with out asking for anything all this time and when he douse , well you just have to read it.
Keep this ball rolling and show him we are here for him.
I could not have been more hurt when I seen that there was so many folks not seeing it or just not taking 3 minutes to show the strength of this great site when some one needs us. So please take the time and restore his faith.
Your Arkansas member and friend Mike.S.

Just voted at 87. Looks like it will take another 150 votes or so in less than 24 hours. Great music, even in California we appreciate it. Good Luck. Ron

My brain is still frozen from the trip to indianna,Duuuuuhhh,I'm no 88,looked at the clock on my phone,it said 12 31 dec 18th......thought I missed the bus Lol...GOTTERDID!!!!

Just voted at 87. Looks like it will take another 150 votes or so in less than 24 hours. Great music, even in California we appreciate it. Good Luck. Ron
Thank you hemidreamer, I thought the same thing, Great music for the
family to gather and listen as Christmas arives.
Thank you for your support and I hope I welcomed you to this great sit.
Merry Christmas hemidreamer:happy10:

My brain is still frozen from the trip to indianna,Duuuuuhhh,I'm no 88,looked at the clock on my phone,it said 12 31 dec 18th......thought I missed the bus Lol...GOTTERDID!!!!

You are a great addition to this great site waggin, It is time for bed and we have 16 hour to go. Stand strong FABO. keep this thread up and going strong

i have voted with all my emails. keep it up
Hello tyler_s18, Thank you you are a thinker and a great supporter here at this site, He have till 5 pm today for all the other members here to restore the faith of how we will come together for a great old member Tony"onehellofadart

For the folks at work taking that 10:30 brake.
Take the 3 minutes to show that we are a strong site.
And restore our faith that we stand together.

Bump please help.

That last 500 feet is coming up.:burnout: I hope this motor built to the hilt.

Bump :happy10:

-
Back