Has anybody ever seen 1 of these ?

-

mrmopardave

Reaction score
Recently acquired these through a trade , but don't really have room for them .. so I listed on e bay . Item # is 201029300252 . ( Sorry , don't know how to create a link ) Any info would be much appreciated !!

DSCN2839_zps5f04b98f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a friend that has a couple from the 1980s. They actually still give them out, but they are somewhat different.

HI in the 70ds plymouth had plymouth trobbleshotting comp for votech schools my school won 75 76 77 that cool if you do not sell pm me thanks steve

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/201029300252?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D201029300252%26_rdc%3D1#ht_198wt_900"]Ultra RARE 1970 Plymouth Mechanic Compititiontrophy | eBay[/ame]

Our team got third in the semi-regionals in 86, and I have the participation trophy, a fender cover, and a slew of patches.

I also bought a 68 one off ebay cause that's my birth year and it has a 68 Barracuda FB on it.

In 74-76 when I was in auto mechanic school in Anderson Indiana they had the competition at the Indianapolis 500 track in the pits.

Was not able to compete since my dad worked for Chrysler

They also had tools for the guys, got a ratchet years ago from a guy that was from the event.

I was blown away when I found these ( most of all being 1970 my favorite yr w/ cast shaker hood cudas ) By far .. the rarest Mopar thing that ive ever had . Wish I had a good place to display .. but hopefully will generate a little coin towards my car builds and go to a good home

Especially being Plymouth.

My high school has dozens and dozens of those, it switched from Plymouth to Ford/AAA Trouble shooting contest. I got 3rd in state for Ca in 2006

My Dad went to the Plymouth Troubleshooting Contest in his senior year of HS in 76

I was in the Troubling shooting contest in 1973. We won the written part but had a glitch in the physical part. I was from Middletown HS.

You might try to contact the school that won them & see if they might be interested in having them.

post is 6 years old

-
Back