has anyone bought wheels ftom this guy?

-
I'm waiting to hear what kind of shippingcost I have to pay to get them to the netherlands.
Antoon

I purchased a set of the same wheels approximately 6 weeks ago. They seem like a quality product. I am in the process of painting them to match my car so they are not mounted yet. It cost me approx $110 shipping for the set of four wheels to Long Island New York. There was a slight problem with DHL but the seller was extremely accomodating and was in costant contact with me until everything was settled. I can't wait to have these puppies mounted with some BFG radials and poverty caps. Good Luck. PS I looked into having a set of 14" steelies widened and made into 15" and was getting quotes of $150 a wheel plus $125 shipping to and from the destination. I was also getting very bad feedback on how long the turn around was for certain places to do the work. It seemed like a no brainer. I paid $299 for the wheels and $110 for shipping.

Have you perhaps had them balanced to see if they're straight, and that there are no heavy spots in them?

I am still waiting for my buddy to get around to painting the wheels for me. I am hoping to get them back from him in the next week so I can bring it down to get some rubber installed. I will let you know how they balance out at that point. From examining the wheels they appear to be a real nice product.

Well I finally got around to painting the wheels and having new BFG T/A mounted to find that the backs went on and balanced nicely. When I tried to put the fronts on they rubbed on the caliper's. I could not get them to mount no matter what I tried. I just found out today so I will be calling the seller first thing tomorrow to find out the story. He advertised them for SBP mopar so I would imagine he would know that I am running the Kelsey hayes calipers. I compared the new 15" wheels with my old stock 14' steel wheels and it appears that the rubbing is being caused by the fact that the new wheels step down at a different angle than the stock wheels where they would clear over the caliper. It appears that if I could get the backspace changed from 4.25' to 4.00 or even 3.75" they would mount without hitting the caliper. I just wonder if I will have a problem with fitting the tires clearance wise.

-
Back